C

Cr122

Murray St just got screwed. lol

Canaan didn't make that foul, he's hand was slapped. He was robbed.

Tenn St with the upset. 72-68

buckup

Reaction score
SU shot under 7% from 3pt land tonight and won. Of course Louisville was almost as bad from the foul line tonight...

Didn't like Waiters missing a 1-1. Did like Melo getting aggressive.

Reaction score
Who's a Carolina fan in here? Gotta talk a little trash about Austin Rivers hitting that three in Tyler Zeller's grill.

C

Cr122

Who's a Carolina fan in here? Gotta talk a little trash about Austin Rivers hitting that three in Tyler Zeller's grill.
I don't think anyone has claimed to be one yet.

I think you're the third college basketball fan here at DCU or at least to post in this thread. lol

C

Cr122

I wish I would of known this before I filled out my bracket. Assholes.

C

Cr122

I hit on 11 out of 16.

Duke, Murray St, Missouri, Michigan and G'town all lost.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Larry Brown to meet with SMU
ESPN.com news services

Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown will interview with SMU on Saturday for the Mustangs' coaching vacancy, a source told ESPN.com senior writer Andy Katz.

Marquette associate coach Tony Benford will also meet with SMU on Saturday to discuss the opening, the source said.

SMU fired Matt Doherty on March 13 after six seasons.

Brown's last job was as coach of the Charlotte Bobcats, which ended in 2010, his seventh NBA job since leaving Kansas after winning the 1988 NCAA championship.

Brown told ESPN.com's Dana O'Neil last month he wanted to return to basketball.

"I'm not going to be politicking for a job right now," the 71-year-old Brown said. "I'd like to get back involved in the game in some capacity. Whether that's as a coach, assistant, running a team or just as a resource, I don't care."

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sources: Israel club hires Bernie Fine
By Marc Stein | ESPN.com

Former Syracuse assistant coach Bernie Fine has landed his first job since being fired last November.

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Maccabi Bazan Haifa of the Israeli Basketball Super League will announce Thursday in Israel that Fine has been hired as a basketball consultant to the team, which is owned by Florida-based businessman Jeffrey Rosen.

Maccabi Haifa will include Fine on player personnel decisions, as well as the team's coaching search for next season. But Fine, sources said, will do his consulting from the United States.

The Haifa-based club, which employed Golden State Warriors center Jeremy Tyler two seasons ago when Tyler turned pro before graduating high school, is scheduled to play two exhibition games against NBA teams in October. It previously came to the U.S. to play the New Jersey Nets in a 2010 exhibition.

After losing star center Sean Williams to the NBA when the lockout ended in December, Haifa has slumped to a 5-20 record that has the Greens, as they're known, stuck in last place in Israel's 11-team top division.

Fine worked for Syracuse for 36 straight seasons and had the longest active tenure at one school among Division I assistant coaches before he was fired in November amid allegations that he sexually molested two former ball boys.

Fine has denied any wrongdoing and no charges have been filed. A federal investigation is ongoing.

Top Bottom