Genghis Khan

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Seriously. What the fuck are you guys talking about?

I've posted at the DCC since 2004. I don't know why any of you got the notion that I am superpunk, but it is (1) retarded and (2) baseless.

I couldn't even tell you what is so bad about being Superpunk to be honest. I don't know the first thing about him.

Genghis Khan

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Mine is due in October. How do you like being a dad?

Congrats. There is nothing in the world like it. Never thought I'd love anything in the world like I do him. I'd literally kill for him.

Make no mistake though, it can be rough at times. We are lucky; he tends to sleep pretty well at nights. But he's had some formula/gas issues and he can be a handful at times too. It is definitely an adjustment. Can't just pick up and go anywhere anymore.

Totally worth it though.

Best of luck. Boy or girl?

Genghis Khan

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Remember when that one guy was like witten is teh best then talked down cole Beasley bc of his measly ypc and no td's

Remember when that mental midget tried to tell us that Vernon Davis was better than Witten? And that other guy that tried to justify Beasley's existence by pointing out that Wes Welker had a bad year once and stuff?

Lot of geniuses on this site, let me tell ya.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Remember when that mental midget tried to tell us that Vernon Davis was better than Witten? And that other guy that tried to justify Beasley's existence by pointing out that Wes Welker had a bad year once and stuff?

Lot of geniuses on this site, let me tell ya.
Damn, you really came in here with an arrogant attitude. You may last a week before we get tired of of it.

Top Bottom