dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere Gus Bradley was being looked at for Redskins DC, but cant find the article

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
maybe this will be exciting enough news to get you guys all nice and moist?

rams hired a new head coach to lead their suckfest organization...former redskins offensive coordinator sean mcvay.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hilarious segment on NFL Network about San Diego moving to LA, a fan that was interviewed (upper 50's) was struggling not to cry as he answered questions while other fans where throwing their jerseys in parking lot, pouring milk on them and being generally pissed

Spanos seems like the type to make this move out of spite

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That new logo is horrible. Haven't read about it, but are they going to change that awesome helmet logo and uniforms, too?

If so, Spanos should be tarred and feathered.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That new logo is horrible. Haven't read about it, but are they going to change that awesome helmet logo and uniforms, too?

If so, Spanos should be tarred and feathered.

Its not a new logo. Its supposed to be a marketing logo but not a replacement for the Chargers logo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wade leaving Denver to be DC for Rams and that Doogie Howser HC they just hired

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doogie Howser HC

Man, that guy is young. 31 years old doesn't seem like enough time to gather the experience for this job.

Was Wade hired before Doogie or by Doogie?

Wonder why Denver let Wade go

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
maybe wade likes mcvay? i thought i read (maybe even in this thread) that wade was about to interview for redskins dc job, but went to rams instead.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Supposedly Elway was afraid to lose the young guy who is going to be their DC. Thought was if they didn't make him DC, someone else would hire him.

Broncos about to go in the tank.

I'm almost surprised Wade didn't want to go to the Skins. Thought he'd like a shot at Garrett twice a year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hadnt heard this one, apparently Colts tried to get Gruden to be HC:

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Rumors true: Colts owner Jim Irsay did pursue Jon Gruden, but Gruden resisted overtures, league sources tell ESPN. Gruden staying in TV.

Reaction score
Didn't they announce they were keeping their current head coach? So Irsay pursued Gruden secretly, like we did Parcells back in the day?

Odd that Gruden wouldn't want to work with Luck. But TV is a sweet, stress free gig.

Top Bottom