Reaction score
Tom Coughlin will reportedly interview with Jaguars this week

Former Giants coach Tom Coughline will reportedly interview for the Jaguars’ head coaching job or some kind of "football czar" position in the front office this week, John Healy of the New York Daily News reports. This according to an NFL Network report.

Coughlin, a two-time Super Bowl champion coach, resigned with the Giants at the end of the 2015 season but the has not ruled out returning to coach again despite turning 71 by the start of the 2017 season.

Coughlin previously coached in Jacksonville from 1995-2002, leading the franchise to two AFC Championship games.

Reaction score
Bills supposedly gonna fire Rex Ryan.

Chargers beat reporter was saying Mike McCoy is gonna get the ax.

Sean Payton might not be with the Saints much longer.

Am I missing anything?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ryan and Ryan both axed this morning.

Two fucktards on the unemployment line, where they belong.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
fired five days before the last game? :lol

someone doesn't like you and wants you to know it

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet Tom Coughlin could get those Jags whipped into shape, they seem to have some decent talent and Coughlin has a way of building some tough, good teams.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rex Ryan should be a defensive coordinator.

Rob Ryan should be a security guard.

Reaction score
Then why are the jaguars interviewing Couglin and why is the Patroits OC whose name escapes me rumored to be considered by teams.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then why are the jaguars interviewing Couglin and why is the Patroits OC whose name escapes me rumored to be considered by teams.

McDonald? He's young. I hear Coughlin might be some front office-type dude. Also, Coughlin is an exception, he has some skins on the wall.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
pats oc josh mcdaniels and pats dc matt patricia should both be looking at promotions after this season.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
pats oc josh mcdaniels and pats dc matt patricia should both be looking at promotions after this season.

Unless people are dumb, they should stay away. No Belichick guy has made it away from the Patriots.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unless people are dumb, they should stay away. No Belichick guy has made it away from the Patriots.

Ummm, hello?
3PwPL3J.jpg

I realize you said "away from Patriots", but still.

Found this next pic by accident.. thought you all would enjoy it.
bill-belichick-jason-garrett-nick-saban-b0697c8a31e8226c.jpg

Top Bottom