Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's no way we're getting anthing near what we gave up to get his stupid ass.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cornering the market: If the Jets don't pick a cornerback in the first round, I wouldn't be surprised if they explore the possibility of acquiring a veteran, perhaps in a trade. There has been speculation about the Dallas Cowboys trying to deal the disappointing Morris Claiborne, the sixth overall pick in 2012, but they'd take a major cap hit. Right now, his cap charge is $4.4 million, but it would explode to $9.6 million if they trade him, counting the bonus acceleration. The Cowboys would have to receive an offer they can't refuse to absorb that kind of hit.

The FO is probably spreading this rumor to light a fire under his ass and get it through his thick skull that this shit is unacceptable.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I love draft rumors. He was drafted to play one way then the next year we fire that DC and bring in another DC that wants him to play another way that is different than the reason we drafted in the first place, throw in we have shit for safety and D Line and it's no wonder that both of our Corners look like trash.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Financially, we can't afford to trade (or cut) him. Next year his cap hit is a wash.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish someone in the media had the balls to ask Jerry what happened to the scout(s) who gave Claiborne the "highest grade since Deion" and if they are still evaluating players.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At the end of the day you have to fight for your right to party.

That's what it comes down to.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fisher was also laughing at anyone suggesting real interest in Manziel a few weeks ago, now he's saying he's the top QB on our board.

Still dont see it (or Manziel) happening here.

If they draft Manziel, Romo's retirement party is just around the corner.

Top Bottom