junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm so glad that the US has no real issues to work through and that we've gotten to the point that we are fighting over who is tolerant and when that's not ok or when it's ok.

I agree.

Personally, I can't stand Christian bakeries. Erotic bakeries on the other hand.....

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
If I owned s business, it is up to me who to serve or sell to. I agree with the couple views on marriage. I hate the fact that my state has to follow laws that originate in another state. Gays getting married damn sure wasn't Mississippi's ideal, but we are forced to change or culture and morals to suit other people. Screw that .

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
If I owned s business, it is up to me who to serve or sell to. I agree with the couple views on marriage. I hate the fact that my state has to follow laws that originate in another state. Gays getting married damn sure wasn't Mississippi's ideal, but we are forced to change or culture and morals to suit other people. Screw that .

Not any more. I still do not understand why the homos could not use a fag friendly bakery instead of acting like dumb whinny bitches when someone disagrees with their sinful lifestyle. Instead they destroy a family business. They are nasty little people.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't have to represent child rapists... Am I discriminating against NAAMBLA?

You'll have to ask a liberal that question since they make the rules for everyone and unfortunately superpunk is no longer here.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You'll have to ask a liberal that question since they make the rules for everyone and unfortunately superpunk is no longer here.

I thought pep was a lib. Well, there is always MB4 or 2233.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I thought they would have just sat on it for a week and waited for it all to blow over so I went looking to see if there was an update.

Guess it happened in January and they actually saw a hike in their business afterward. Here's a couple reports from around that time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ery-owner-lesbian-wedding-cake_n_2615563.html

The lady had purchased from him before but he denied her when she specified it was a les wedding. He's response about being anti-gay is pretty funny.

Specifying that he does not consider himself to be anti-gay -- "I'll sell [gay people] stuff...I'll talk to them, it's fine" -- Klein went on to note, "I'd rather have my kids see their dad stand up for what he believes in than to see him bow down because one person complained."

This article a week later.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-lesbian-couple-business-booms_n_2664036.html

A Feb. 9 protest staged by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates did little to deter customers, and the owners say they were sold out of cupcakes.

I guess it was around the middle of August when they received notice of an investigation.

Just a case of people having too much time on their hands. You were denied a cake, get your grievances in and move on. If they're still fucking with them at this point, they're just being dickheaded about the whole situation.

The couple is moving their business into their home so they don't have to accommodate in the future. I can respect the fact that they are steadfast in saying they'd rather close the store than be forced to do shit they don't want to do. That said, it's just a fucking cake. Nobody is asking you to show up to the wedding and cut it for them.

Stupid all around. Not really worth the attention it's getting.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You would think that. Anyone who doesn't agree with every last opinion of yours must be a dirty lib. Fucking momo.

Calm down pep. I was just giving you crap. I actually agree with most of your thoughts outside of the Zimmerman thread were you went a little crazy.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't have to represent child rapists... Am I discriminating against NAAMBLA?

Yes you do, if the government can demand certain entities must do business with other entities they disagree with, then you should be forced under law to represent child molesters and serial killers. You should have no say in who you represent. That is effectively what the local government is attempting to do in the church case in the other thread.

Top Bottom