Reaction score
Head butted his wife...not good. Probably the last we see of Chad Johnson this season...should make for an interesting episode of Hard Knocks.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard knocks should be awesome tonight.

Johnson came off as the biggest tool ever last week.

Reaction score
Hard knocks should be awesome tonight.

Johnson came off as the biggest tool ever last week.

I kindof felt sorry for him. Damn that was rough to watch.

Gerrard seems like a good guy, sucks about his knee.

Tannehill’s wife is nice to look at.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
350x700px-3bd4064e_iRFIwpUWQ7Qfo.gif

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I kindof felt sorry for him. Damn that was rough to watch.

Gerrard seems like a good guy, sucks about his knee.

Tannehill’s wife is nice to look at.

I didn't feel sorry for him at all, he is a moron.

The juxtaposition of garrard home playing with his kids on his day off getting hurt and Johnson head butting his wife and going to jail was like it was off a script good.

Jus like all those guys, they do what they want then when they realized they screwed it all up they cry like babies.

I wish we had video of Owens getting cut. I would watch it everyday.

Reaction score
I didn't feel sorry for him at all, he is a moron.

The juxtaposition of garrard home playing with his kids on his day off getting hurt and Johnson head butting his wife and going to jail was like it was off a script good.

Jus like all those guys, they do what they want then when they realized they screwed it all up they cry like babies.

I wish we had video of Owens getting cut. I would watch it everyday.

Yea i get it, you are triple OG gangsta hardcore like Midswatty. People are people. Johnson isn’t a bad guy. He likes to make others laugh. He fucked up. Nobody is perfect.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not og at all.

Just think he is a dips hit and got what was coming to him.

He is not that good anyway. They showed the coaches complaining about him because he didnt understand the offense.

Reaction score
It wasn't just the arrest, as Joe Philbin alluded to in so many weasel words. ("It's where we are as a program, and where you are, and where we're headed. I just don't see the mesh right now." It's like dumping someone in public, choosing your words carefully to avoid making a scene. It's not you, it's me.) Johnson has struggled to learn the offense, dropped passes in practice, and, above all, is 34 years old. Once a superstar, there are now plenty of players who are younger, hungrier, better, and don't come with off-the-field headaches. If the Dolphins are in a rebuild, the only veterans who have a place need to be leaders and character guys. Johnson's not cut out to be either.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
everlasting, this isn't a family-friendly site, you can say whatever you want. No need to keep bleeping out "fag" in your username.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just went to watch Hard Knocks and yeah, he does come off like a moron. I didn't know he was really like that. The way it looked, they would've got rid of him even without the thing with his old lady.

And BTW Philbin seems pretty impressive. I didn't know jack about him before this, but he looks like he might be pretty good. The way he runs the 1s and the 2s against each other at the same time on opposite sides of the field is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom