Reaction score
Cardinals consulting Fitzgerald on QB hunt

Adam Schefter reported on Sunday NFL Countdown that the Cardinals have consulted WR Larry Fitzgerald about what they should do at quarterback this offseason.
Fitz's "first recommendation" was to pursue Kevin Kolb. He reportedly also "brought up" Marc Bulger. With Fitz entering into the final year of his current contract, the Cardinals can be expected to take what he says to heart as they look to begin talks on a new deal.
Feb. 6 - 10:25 am et

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fitz was asked about this Friday on the radio and he said it's not true. He wants the team to get better but says it's not his place to discuss which positions and who to bring in. Claims he wants no part of that.

Reaction score
Fitz was asked about this Friday on the radio and he said it's not true. He wants the team to get better but says it's not his place to discuss which positions and who to bring in. Claims he wants no part of that.

Good man, he must really want out of AZ no matter.

Kinda like me when I left the Valley this summer.:smug

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sounds like they trying to drum up support for the Eagles in a trade for Kolb. I don't thinik any team would go and consult with another player over personel decisions. I cannot imagine Whisenhunt doing something like that.

Reaction score
GM: "Hey Fitz, we want your opinion on what QB to bring in. We want to make another run next year."

Fitz: "Marc Bulger."

GM: "Wow. Just....wow."

Top Bottom