Reaction score
why do I get the feeling that we know statman by a different name? anyway, I like him. he throws me on the bed and has his way with me.

That narrows the list down to, what, about 650 or so names?

LOL

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've never understood trash talking. Talk is cheap. And if someone wants to root for another team and think they're the best, why do I care.

About the only thing I'd really defend on this team is Romo. But even then, when I've heard some moron at a bar call him a choker or terrible or whatever, I just leave it alone. If they're that stupid, they're too dumb to even argue about it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
who are we supposed to trash talk? we barely have Cowboys fans here, let alone Redskins or Eagles trolls.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kind of hard to trash talk when we've been down for so long. I mean, our only defense is that we've a playoff game more recently than the other teams in the East. Besides, I find it hard to argue with some dolt from an opposing team when the guy is probably right more often than not with the current state of this team. Sure it's improved but it's got a longer way to go before I put my faith in any of these scum bags (coach, owner, owner's son, etc.). Problem is, Romo will make any further success short lived. Then I have to go years listening to the masses talk about JG going 1 and 15 but he's doing a great job because he has no franchise QB.

I mean, some fucking idiots have lost their mind pimping Randle, DMac and Brandon Weeden. I still won't forgive Jerry for making me root for that red headed failure (Weeden).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
why do I get the feeling that we know statman by a different name? anyway, I like him. he throws me on the bed and has his way with me.

Yep. Me too. I like the guy but I don't like that he hides under a different screen name. Come clean Statman.........

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You are all a complete and utter disgrace.......

:lol

You don't believe in trash talk? You moronic bastards....that's all any of you have....you don't have knowledge of your own team's accomplishments....you have absolutely no standards of excellence, no pride, not a shred of motivation to learn about your own team.

I have plenty of knowledge of this team's heritage and history. We can have a dance off any time you say.

What I don't do is feel it is necessary to be the equivalent of a crude soccer hooligan and "debate" historical horseshit to opposing team's fans.

I take pride in what is relevant.

How about this, a Packer fan claims more "titles" and combines NFL Championship games and Super Bowl wins. They are right in a technical sense. Do you A) acknowledge it or B) fruitlessly debate?

It is a bunch of historical crap that has little relation.

I feel pretty comfortable with this team's heritage and tradition. I just don't think I have to debase myself by engaging in a meaningless discussion that honestly has no "right" or "wrong" answer.

I'll bet you don't even watch the games live. You probably wait until after you spend the day with your wives or girlfriends.

Whoa. This is the first time I have seen an Uber Fan declare that actually having a woman is a bad thing.

Well, I guess if you have no wife or girlfriend, you could see that as some sort of betrayal of the team, if you were a senseless zealot, as you clearly are.

Hey, that reminds me. I bet you have a cat. Probably more than one.

Amirite?

You wouldn't know Leroy Jordan from Michael Jordan.

It is Lee Roy, Super Fan. He who has all knowledge of his team's accomplishments.

I work in an environment where there are people from all over the country and NFL football is one thing many of us have in common and they can't wait to let you know how their team is doing or how bad your team is doing. They bring the smack, all of them! As far as the rest of the NFL is concerned bragging rights is what it's all about.

Sounds to me you associate with a bunch of dorks who honestly aren't very intelligent and like to talk trash.

If that is your bag, indulge your own short dick, no wife/girlfriend situation, go on with your bad ass Super Fan Face Painting self and use that as a rationalization for your lot in life.

Statman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I apologize.

Nobody deserved that.

I don't know how to turn down the volume when it comes to an obsessive level of interest in something that should only serve as a form of entertainment. I never have.

I don't know you guys. I'm sure you are all decent, hard.working, many of you raising families, going to school, whatever......you all have so many other things that take priority.

Not making any excuses, someday perhaps I'll discuss the root of my obsessive behavior. For now, you guys deserve a break. I'll check back in a few days.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Damn, Booze bringing it real. :lol

Statman is gonna need some serious resuscitation after that ass whooping.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Damn, Booze bringing it real.

Yep.
What Booze said plus 10000.
Not sure how old Stat is,but I'm sure I was watching and rooting for the Cowboys when he was jumping from one nut to the other trying not to get swallowed by a 2 dollar hooker.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I apologize.

Nobody deserved that.

I don't know how to turn down the volume when it comes to an obsessive level of interest in something that should only serve as a form of entertainment. I never have.

I don't know you guys. I'm sure you are all decent, hard.working, many of you raising families, going to school, whatever......you all have so many other things that take priority.

Not making any excuses, someday perhaps I'll discuss the root of my obsessive behavior. For now, you guys deserve a break. I'll check back in a few days.

That's cool.

A lot of people have their own degrees of "obsessive behavior".

But make no mistake, nobody on any Cowboy message board who contributes a lot of activity, should have their fanhood questioned. That is just an insult that has zero grounds and is a total douche move.

None of us would be farting around here this much if they didn't like the team, respect the tradition and understand that this has been and needs to be the best franchise in the NFL.

Except for maybe Sacamano, who just craves social interaction.

Thanks for apologizing. That is more than most people would do. Props.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, that reminds me. I bet you have a cat. Probably more than one.

Are you saying what I think you're saying? Statman = Fuzzy? You'd better be sure before you go low down dirty and insult someone like that.......

Top Bottom