Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know the Eagles are tough, and we have a couple more tough matchups aside from them; plus the Giants will play us down to the wire again most likely. But is it a distinct possibility?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When you're 6-1, 15-1 is certainly possible. So is 8-8, 6-10....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Keyword, 'distinct'.
That's right. The probability is very distinct if you are 6-1, to still go 8-8 or even 6-10. There is no distinct probability to go 16-0.

You have one loss with nine games left. Alot can happen in nine games including, total collapse. In one play, Murray can be lost for the season. Dez. Tony.

In order to play this little parlor game, much assumption must be made and alot of "IFs" have to be employed. Now you're completely out of the realm of, "distinct" when you make broad assumptions and employ alot of "IFs."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can we go 15-1? vBookie event

So, let's bet on it shall we? We have until Sunday night to place a bet on this, yes or no.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't like the game in London no matter the opponent, and I believe we drop at least one to the Eagles, probably the first one. My money is on "No."

Manster7588

Cheerleader
Reaction score
NO we cannot go 16-1, not unless the league gives us a win for the bye week. 16+1 = 17.

Reaction score
if someone was brave enough to bet on 15-1, shouldn't they get better than 2-1 odds?
Not that is matters to me because I am going with no, but just curious?

Reaction score
if someone was brave enough to bet on 15-1, shouldn't they get better than 2-1 odds?

I agree. Plus the fact a person that makes a bet on this topic would have their $$ locked up until the end of the season.

That alone should raise the odds considerably. :impatient

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Last time he changed the odds it f'd up the payouts...
Schmoopy had a good point and since no one had picked the "Yes" option yet I was able to make it 5-1 without messing anything up.

Top Bottom