Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I use my phone and iPads Facebook apps so I get any and all official feeds that they put out

I've never just used the Facebook website to access it but I would assume it's similar to the apps

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just type in Cowboys at the top of your Facebook page on once you log into pace book use the search bar

It's the first one that pops up. You can tell the official page from the others

Dallas Cowboys Sports Team?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe so

It's the very first one that pops up at the top

Click on it and it will look like this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443214065.677747.jpg

It's the one with 8 million plus likes

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you see that little blue check mark on a FB page that means that FB has verified that person or page to be who they say they are

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm still a fan of the Demarco Murray page just for shits and giggles. Well that and for the entertainment value of watching his own Philly fans talk shit and tear him apart. It's actually pretty damn hilarious to see how fast they turned on him

I suppose that's bound to happen when you average 115 yards a game for your division rival then sign with a new team and that average drops to 5 yards a game at the cost of 40 mil

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looks like Michael won't be dressing for the game because they are still stuck on Dunbar, Randall and McMuffen. Plus they still have to Dress Clutts for special teams so adding Michael as a fifth back just ain't gonna happen. They are saying he basically won't get moved up to the roster until another back gets hurt OR one of the other backs really screw the pooch

Maybe we will get lucky and McMuffen will screw up enough (without hurting us in the game) for the coaches to switch him up for Michael next game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Exavtly

Not being able to punch it in on 2nd and goal then giving up and throwing it on third or having to settle for a damn field goal because we can't punch it in from the goal line just doesn't sit well with me!

We wouldn't have had to punch it in from the 1 vs Philly had the idiot zebras made the right call on Escobar's review

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, Stephen Jones said there was definitely going to come a point where Michael got on the field. Didn't say when or what the circumstances would be, but he said he was definitely going to play at some point.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We wouldn't have had to punch it in from the 1 vs Philly had the idiot zebras made the right call on Escobar's review

I have the Philly game on DVR and watched some of it again last night. The ball absolutely crossed the goal line before Escobar's knee was down. He was robbed of that TD

thankfully it didn't make a difference in the game this time

Reaction score
I have the Philly game on DVR and watched some of it again last night. The ball absolutely crossed the goal line before Escobar's knee was down. He was robbed of that TD

thankfully it didn't make a difference in the game this time

There wasn't a conclusive angle televised. The camera was all zoomed up on him and then panned out at a wrong moment. Looked like his shin was dragging prior to the ball crossing though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There wasn't a conclusive angle televised. The camera was all zoomed up on him and then panned out at a wrong moment. Looked like his shin was dragging prior to the ball crossing though.

the ball only has to hit the plane, and it was clearly into the white line

they blew it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
From what I saw the ball crossed the plane before his knee/leg hit the ground

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure there was. Unless you think the white line isn't straight, anyone could plainly see the ball was into it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The last picture is the only one you can tell his leg (shin, knee whatever they want to call it) is on the ground, and the tip of the ball is into the white line

Top Bottom