Reaction score
DaQuan, chuka, Kendrick and Casey.Discuss!

Bonus question:
Oh urine to running backs, well, which major prophet wet the bed?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gregory is back to practice today for the first time so it looks like he will be back for the NYG game too

Things are looking up. If Dez comes back we will only be down Romo and he's back after four games

We will only be down Dunbar and Scandrick for the year

I can see us winning the NYG, PHI, and Bucks game if Cassell doesn't shit the bed

We will see next weekend

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gregory is back to practice today for the first time so it looks like he will be back for the NYG game too

Things are looking up. If Dez comes back we will only be down Romo and he's back after four games

We will only be down Randall and Scandrick for the year

I can see us winning the NYG, PHI, and Bucks game if Cassell doesn't shit the bed

We will see next weekend

Randall...?

GLA67

Spectator
Reaction score
Plus the dinks and dunks allow the CBs to play very aggressive. Breaux from the Saints game, he was doing everything he could including holding past 5 yards and getting away with it. A lot of hands past 5 yards to slow down the WR is still happening. Stop letting the DBs get on you and blow past them. Then some PIs will come.

GLA67

Spectator
Reaction score
I was hoping C Michael would get a chance and now he looks like he will. I hope he blows it open. I do also like someone else other than Beaz back on punt return. He's not bad, but he's not that explosive either and he is more important on Offense. So, maybe the local product LaMike James can make the team and tear it up.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I think it was Werder who talked to a former coach of his (had to be Norv) and he said Cassel wil take more chances than Weeden.

Of course that could be good. But it's going to suck if he forces the ball and throws a bunch of picks that take us right out of games.

Not saying you shouldn't make the move -- at this point you have to. But you can't forget that two QB-poor teams traded this guy for a bag of chips.

I would feel much better about this if it weren't Williams and street he was throwing to

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Loving the changes so far. Would love it even more if Michael was named starter.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;0NEXgFovzFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NEXgFovzFs[/video]

clutch! :banana

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We also just waived Vince Mayle. So all you huge Vince fans are out of luck

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Plus the dinks and dunks allow the CBs to play very aggressive. Breaux from the Saints game, he was doing everything he could including holding past 5 yards and getting away with it. A lot of hands past 5 yards to slow down the WR is still happening. Stop letting the DBs get on you and blow past them. Then some PIs will come.
Welcome to The U, GLA!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just watched the Cassell interview on the Cowboys app and I gotta say I feel much better than I ever did after listening to a Weeden interview

Hearing that he grew up a Cowboy fan is great to hear. Him talking about his dream of someday playing for the Cowboys finally coming true makes me feel that he will make the most of his opportunity with Dallas

He also talked about being on the sidelines last game with his helmet on and he would practice calling the plays out loud as they came thru the headset, then going thru his reads as the play unfolded

He said he has been getting in the mental reps every chance he gets! I like that!

When asked if he would change plays at the line if he saw something he didn't like he said "I hope so, if the coach lets me" then started to laugh. It goes to show how limiting they were with Weeden. I hope they open our playbook for Cassell and give him every opportunity to succeed instead of holding him back like they did with Weeden because they didn't trust him

The more I see on Cassell the more I feel better about taking over our offense.

Reaction score

Uh...and which of the fine cadre of blowpasters are able to pull off such a feat? TWilly? Nope. Devin "We'll, he needs to gain strength before he can...wait, we have no one else so play him" Streets? Nope. Beasley could if they let him buzz the middle of the field. His 4.49 makes him the fastest functional WR on the team. Lucky and Brice not included.

Top Bottom