kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This should not come as a suprise when it happens......Are we missing Adams yet?:frustrate

Reaction score
I think we are just missing Columbo...A healthly one not that one that showed up at Minny

I don't want Flo back at all...Hell No !!!!!

C

Cr122

Yeah, after last night's performance, I'm done with Barron.

I admit I was wrong about that piece of shit.

Reaction score
Face it we are just screwed....The OL is gonna cost us in the end and our arrogant owner has no one to blame but himself when he's watching some other teams play in the SB in his house.

C

Cr122

Face it we are just screwed....The OL is gonna cost us in the end and our arrogant owner has no one to blame but himself when he's watching some other teams play in the SB in his house.

Yeah, I at least want to see Colombo and Kosier back, to see if we can at least get back to form.

If we still continue to struggle, then we are done. I don't want to make excuses, but if asshole Barron isn't holding on that last play we at least win the game.

And I know overall we played horrible on the offensive line. Just trying to gather some hope, that's all.

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just glad he is no longer considered, "the missing piece" on the offensive line. Bye Bye starting job and hello scout team.....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I would take Flo and a healthy Columbo right now......

Why would you take Adams? He gave up 8 sacks last year, and howq soon would it be before he starts holding like Barron? I think once Sam Young gets healthy that is when Barron will be gone, and I wouldn't be surprised they bring in Ugoh to replace him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I at least want to see Colombo and Kosier back, to see if we can at least get back to form.

If we still continue to struggle, then we are done. I don't want to make excuses, but if asshole Barron isn't holding on that last play we at least win the game.

And I know overall we played horrible on the offensive line. Just trying to gather some hope, that's all.

I strongly disagree with you. With the exception of Barron, the Oline played better than what was expected.

C

Cr122

I strongly disagree with you. With the exception of Barron, the Oline played better than what was expected.

The more I look at the NFL Network going over our O-Line play against Washington, I see we didn't do as bad as I thought, just Barron pretty much.

But they still didn't play to their potential, they can do better than that.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I surely missed Flo on that last play of the game. Seeing as Free would of been over there, and that possibly could of had a better outcome.

But, with Colombo back and Kosier back. Things will get better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The more I look at the NFL Network going over our O-Line play against Washington, I see we didn't do as bad as I thought, just Barron pretty much.

But they still didn't play to their potential, they can do better than that.

I agree. But certainly good enough for the win that we should have had. I don't get the apology on Barron's part. It's hollow. I can understand one holding penalty. I can even understand 2 holding penalties, but THREE, and at that crucial moment? LOL!!! He didn't have a single holding penalty on that drive when we were moving the ball down the field, but he had to get one right at that precise moment---THE LAST PLAY!

If it wasn't for stupidity and laziness, it'd be sabotage.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I surely missed Flo on that last play of the game. Seeing as Free would of been over there, and that possibly could of had a better outcome.

But, with Colombo back and Kosier back. Things will get better.

If Free was over there, Orakpo wouldn't have been. He didn't have success until he went up against Barron.

C

Cr122

I agree. But certainly good enough for the win that we should have had. I don't get the apology on Barron's part. It's hollow. I can understand one holding penalty. I can even understand 2 holding penalties, but THREE, and at that crucial moment? LOL!!! He didn't have a single holding penalty on that drive when we were moving the ball down the field, but he had to get one right at that precise moment---THE LAST PLAY!

If it wasn't for stupidity and laziness, it'd be sabotage.

Exactly, he just killed us. And it did look like pure laziness on his part, I actually thought Barron would of had the upper body strength to at least slow down Orakpo, apparently not.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly, he just killed us. And it did look like pure laziness on his part, I actually thought Barron would of had the upper body strength to at least slow down Orakpo, apparently not.

But Barron didn't really need to do much to slow Orakpo down or at least re-direct him, Romo still would have gotten it off. If I was Roy, I would have been, "Man get the fuck away from me!".

Last edited:

Plymkr

Reaction score
If Free was over there, Orakpo wouldn't have been. He didn't have success until he went up against Barron.

True, but, I don't remember Orcrapkpo having too much success last season against Flo. It's just the could of's , should of's, would of' and If's after a hurting loss man. LOL. I know this team will be better this Sunday. Kos and Colombo back and it's on.

Top Bottom