Administrator
Reaction score
It doesn't. But a horse can't give consent either

198457-wtf-horse-bed.jpg

quite the afterglow

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Not in English, but I could see it being argued.

But if verbal consent in English is the only thing preventing a person from fucking anyone/thing he wants to legally, I think that's a pretty sad state of society.

News flash! Society is depraved (see bbgun). And guess what? That isn't recent. None if these things are new

But if two consenting adult women want to live together as a couple, why should you or I give a shit?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
News flash! Society is depraved (see bbgun). And guess what? That isn't recent. None if these things are new

Careful. That's pretty much same thing Jbond said, and Pep fuck near blew a gasket.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Is anybody really surprised that the pedos are following in the gay's footsteps. It seems like the conservatives were right on the money when they predicted that this would happen. I am not stupid enough to compare the two groups, but I think the homosexual behaviour is sick and disgusting too. It is between consenting adults, so it is fine with me as long as they don't flaunt the shit in public. The next group to step up will be the animal lovers and this country will be that much closer to being a sewer. This is the direction that you go when you give every sick group of people equal rights. Some don't deserve it or know how to use them.

Top Bottom