Reaction score
BTB: Cowboys Fans Take Over Negotiations With Abram Elam

Cowboys Fans Take Over Negotiations With Abram Elam
by One.Cool.Customer on Jul 31, 2011 4:10 PM CDT in Dallas Cowboys General

Twitter allows fans an unprecedented level of access to their favorite sport stars. And while that can be both a blessing and a curse, today it definitely took a humorous turn when Cowboys fans started tweeting safety Abram Elam directly, in an effort to get him to sign in Dallas.

A guy called Patrick Atkins, going by the name cowboyfan72 started the thing rolling (as far as I can tell) by tweeting Elam directly, telling him to pack his bags for Dallas, to which Elam replied that his bags were already packed.

A short while later, another user tried to sell Elam on the potential INTs he would be able to collect in the Cowboys defense, to which Elam again replied, "LMBO, Iike it".

That was followed by another tweet by a troy4smith telling the world that "every Cowboys fan needs to bug @abeelam until he signs with the Boys lol". Since then, it's likely been mayhem on Elam's twitter account. All of this of course is done in good humor, but it does drive home the fact that the Cowboys faithful are getting impatient. You'll find all the tweets mentioned here after the break below.

Now, if only some Eagles fans would tell DeSean Jackson that he should be paid at least as much as Nnamdi Asomugha...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Someone needs to tweet that he has the chance to play with none other than Tysson Poots.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fans without a quality GM have to resort to tactics like this.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just sent a tweet to him, Told him that him n Rob Ryan would make a monster d in big d...... lol

Reaction score
I just tweeted him as well. "Sign in #Dallas or I'll fucking kill you and everyone you've ever loved. #realtalk"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sacamano sends me those all the time in PM's. He's gay for me like Slatemosphere is gay for hair gel.

I've warned Bob numerous times hitting on our members, I'll have to issue a more stern warning this time

Top Bottom