silver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I'm hoping we move one of our corners, preferably Scandrick over to safety to team up with Sensabaugh. I'm all for having our best players on the field at all times. That would allow Carr and Claiborne to start at corner and have Jenkins come in on passing downs as the 3rd corner.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm hoping we move one of our corners, preferably Scandrick over to safety to team up with Sensabaugh. I'm all for having our best players on the field at all times. That would allow Carr and Claiborne to start at corner and have Jenkins come in on passing downs as the 3rd corner.

I think we're going to do that by way of trying to get the slowest safety in coverage off the field as much as humanly posssible.

silver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I think we're going to do that by way of trying to get the slowest safety in coverage off the field as much as humanly posssible.

That's right. With so many corners there's hardly any room to play guys like Pool. Church, Johnson and posibly McCrary will be ahead of him in the pecking order. Even if we keep 10 db's the most we'll play at any given time is 7. That would give you 4 corners, plus Sensabaugh, Church and Johnson ahead of Pool. If we play with Lee or Carter at MLB then not even Johnson will see any PT.

Top Bottom