LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think we're set at most of the positions. The two safety spots need help, although you'd hope maybe someone in house could man at least one of those spots.

I'm still holding out hope for Matt Johnson. If he can get and stay healthy, I think he's our SS. Sensabaugh needs to be kicked to the curb.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Having Connor as our backup plan at a position that requires that much athletic ability would be terrifying IMO. Especially because Lee is made up of something weaker than glass.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hatcher was on the radio for a while this morning. Even though he loved Rob, he sounded pretty excited about the change. Said this 1-gap 43 is what he played in college, and he looks forward to being able to get upfield at the 3-technique if that's what they want him to play. He seemed to think it would be that or even DE. Said he'd probably drop about 10 lbs if they asked him to play end or stay where he is for the 3-tech. Didn't think he would be a 1-tech but said he'd gain a few pounds and do it if the team asked him to.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd rather see Hatcher slim down. I think him and Crawford on a rotational basis could be awesome on the strong side. Or on third down we go Crawford-Hatcher-Rat-Ware.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
IDK but from what I saw this year if Lissemore is a full time player we're in trouble. I'd like to see us get someone there in the draft.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think Lissemore is a starter but he might be a decent backup. I'd think with the way he can run he would be better suited to this defense.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd rather see Hatcher slim down. I think him and Crawford on a rotational basis could be awesome on the strong side. Or on third down we go Crawford-Hatcher-Rat-Ware.

This needs to be the starting line, period. That's our best 4...let lee and carter clean up the run

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just don't know that Hatcher fits then. He'd have to get bigger and I hate asking people to do that it never seems to result in an improvement in play.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
oh. well then it's because I think Rat is our best option at 3. He's a much better pass rusher inside than Hatcher is when he's healthy.

Top Bottom