MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just heard on a podcast that an agitated assault carries a minimum 6 game suspension. He has two charges of AA, one for the assault with his vehicle and one with the rifle. If both of these stick he's gone for the season at the very least. That's if he doesn't go to prison for 5-20 years per charge

Maybe Red can go to court with him and explain to the judge that he's and RKG.

Reaction score
So yes, the universe caused a player who probably would have been already working at Chick-Fil-A, if Dallas had not drafted him, to dispose of his ability to be on the team. Just like TWilly, I just can't see why Dallas continues with its policy for charitable roster filling when the player is missing some essential skills (Wilson=Lacking speed, athleticism, and talent; TWilly lacking speed, intelligence and the ability to catch, etc).

I have U of Minn alumni who have no idea who Damien Wilson was but since he was credited with a bunch of tackles and he jumped well, he was drafted. Kennan Gilchrist and Joseph Jones are much better investments of coaching.

How does a red-headed dolt explain to his scouts to ignore this in favor of a vertical and long jump?

STRENGTHS
Productive, volume tackler over his two years as a Gopher 'backer. Stays committed to the chase when ball spills wide. Shows a feel for blocks coming at him from an angle. Lines up the defense. Drops into zone coverage and spies the quarterback, mirroring the quarterback's eyes and cutting off the passing lane.
WEAKNESSES
Production and level of play fell off over his final four games against better competition, including Ohio State and Wisconsin. Allows himself to be cut-blocked on the second level. Lacks natural instincts from inside the box. Over-runs his run fit and can be easily pinned. Vacated his run responsibility, leading to long TDs from Ohio State's J.T. Barrett and Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon. Too often waits for blockers rather than beating them to the spot.
BOTTOM LINE
Fills the stat sheet, but is missing traits associated with becoming a starting linebacker in the NFL. He is an average athlete with average speed and loses leverage in his run responsibilities. He's a willing chaser and he's around the action, so a move to the WILL outside 'backer spot might make the most sense in order to limit his liability against downhill rushing.

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Damien Wilson

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Red Jesus has totally lost this team with his RKG approach. After all these years, they build a very good team and through Garret's tough leadership, they will star on the touch football program in the convict league. I am more impressed with the movement towards chemicals as a team building tool. From illegal drugs to HGH, Red has lead the way. These players have no respect for the team or coaches, but they love Jerry that will pick them up when they are released from jail.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I just saw where Zeke may get 1-2 game suspension. This team is out of control. RKG program is really working.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw where Zeke may get 1-2 game suspension. This team is out of control. RKG program is really working.

No charges ever filed or apparently even considered. Clear evidence on Zeke phone showing woman made everything up. The woman apparently cant even get an attorney to make a b/s civil case out of it.

Yep, it's the team/players that's out of the control. Not the gigantic fucktard Goodell or his politically motivated agenda.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The dude is a fucking moron. There's literally NOTHING in Frisco you'd need a gun for. NOTHING. And there were other parking spots. Dumb ass tar baby doing tar baby shit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No charges ever filed or apparently even considered. Clear evidence on Zeke phone showing woman made everything up. The woman apparently cant even get an attorney to make a b/s civil case out of it.

Since when do facts/actual charges/convictions have anything to do with the commissioners decision making process on player suspensions and discipline?

At this point she could come out and say "I was just trying to get paid" and the investigation into Zeke would still continue

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So apparently in a statement to the police DW admitted that he had "road rage" when he backed into the lady and pulled out his rifle on the guy

So we can kiss this fool goodbye for good

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So apparently in a statement to the police DW admitted that he had "road rage" when he backed into the lady and pulled out his rifle on the guy

So we can kiss this fool goodbye for good

I read something earlier today that said there's nothing that shows she was actually "hit" by the vehicle like she originally claimed. No injuries, no scrapes. Apparently nobody that actually saw it happen

Still, if he got out and was flaunting his weapons that's pretty dumb, unless the idiots he was arguing with somehow threatened him.

He probably gone though. he's also the guy that injuried himself in a stupid paintball accident last yr, causing him to miss most (if not all) of camp and preseason IIRC

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I read something earlier today that said there's nothing that shows she was actually "hit" by the vehicle like she originally claimed. No injuries, no scrapes. Apparently nobody that actually saw it happen

Still, if he got out and was flaunting his weapons that's pretty dumb, unless the idiots he was arguing with somehow threatened him.

He probably gone though. he's also the guy that injuried himself in a stupid paintball accident last yr, causing him to miss most (if not all) of camp and preseason IIRC

Yea he's still an idiot. The report I hear said that he never pointed the gun at the guy but he took the AR15 out of the front seat of his truck and moved it to the back seat. If he's arguing with a guy and then brandishes a gun (regardless if he pointed it or not) I would think that's a felony. But even besides that, what the hell is this idiot doing going to an even like that with an assault rifle? It's not like he was going to the range, he was going to a fireworks show.

Top Bottom