Reaction score
New Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr didn't wait long to rev up the rivalry between the Cowboys and Giants . During an appearance on NFL Live last week, Carr said he hoped to put a stop to the endzone salsa dancing done by New York WR Victor Cruz.

"I want to use all my body. I'm six-foot, 200 pounds. I know he's got to run through me to get wherever he's running, so I'm going to be patient at the line," Carr said. "All that salsa dancing, that's fine, but you've got to come through me."

"I don't plan on seeing no dancing."

After a few days circulating through the media, the comments made their way back to the Giants receiver.

“It’s cool," Cruz told ESPN New York. "I understand guys are going to talk, but it’s only April, man. We still got a long way to go. I’ll just let all my talking go on the field.”

Cruz, who racked up more than 1,500 receiving yards last year, torched the Cowboys both times he faced them. He and Hakeem Nicks combined for the second-most receiving yards between teammates in the league last year, behind only New England's Wes Welker and Rob Gronkowski.

Reaction score
A little trash talking and attitude is needed on this team. Especially when it comes from a player, not a coach.

I'd love it if our team took on a "Kill the Giants" mentality.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
that segment was a setup, but it was fun to watch basically them just asking Carr how he would cover different receivers in the NFC east

Cythim

Reaction score
A little trash talking and attitude is needed on this team. Especially when it comes from a player, not a coach.

I'd love it if our team took on a "Kill the Giants" mentality.

Would Goodell have something to say if we use the word "kill"? Perhaps we should use gentler wording to make sure the league doesn't come after us. Again. We could go with a "Invite the Giants over for tea to politely tell them we want them to move out of the neighborhood" mentality.

Reaction score
KC's #2 CB is the next Revis apparently.

In other news, Joe Flacco is league's best QB.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder how much swagger he'll have when he realizes he has no deep help behind him, ever.

Top Bottom