Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate my life and want to jump off a bridge. Do you think I should do it?

Reaction score
Dbair...

Last night I plowed your sister. We did some pretty dirty stuff. After, I couldn't even look her in the eye. She ceased to be human to me. Anyway, now i feel kind of bad. Not because I nailed your sister, but because I left my baseball cap at her place.

what I'm asking is: can you get my hat for me? And tell her I died and she should never call me. Ever. Unless she wants to do the thing we did last night again with a friend.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dbair...

Last night I plowed your sister. We did some pretty dirty stuff. After, I couldn't even look her in the eye. She ceased to be human to me. Anyway, now i feel kind of bad. Not because I nailed your sister, but because I left my baseball cap at her place.

what I'm asking is: can you get my hat for me? And tell her I died and she should never call me. Ever. Unless she wants to do the thing we did last night again with a friend.

lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate my life and want to jump off a bridge. Do you think I should do it?

The objective when jumping off a bridge due to massive depression should be to land onto a very rocky service, that way you make sure to splatter your head into numerous pieces in addition to breaking virtually every bone in your body. You want to insure that you achieve the proper result when doing this, otherwise you are a failure and will be ridiculed for being a poor planner.

Make sure the bridge is very high.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair...

I went by her house last night, apparently after you were finished with getting your sex on. Unfortunately she was out of buttwipe, and after her boyfriend took a massive 1 hour dump he had to use the only thing he could find to clean his rear.

I would recommend letting the hat go at this point.

Reaction score
I went by her house last night, apparently after you were finished with getting your sex on. Unfortunately she was out of buttwipe, and after her boyfriend took a massive 1 hour dump he had to use the only thing he could find to clean his rear.

I would recommend letting the hat go at this point.

I'm more concerned with what her boyfriend is eating that he is taking one hour shits.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The objective when jumping off a bridge due to massive depression should be to land onto a very rocky service, that way you make sure to splatter your head into numerous pieces in addition to breaking virtually every bone in your body. You want to insure that you achive the proper result when doing this, otherwise you are a failure and will be ridiculed for being a poor planner.

Make sure the bridge is very high.

OK, thanks

Reaction score
Speaking of jumping off bridges... any of you see the video clip of the kid in Spain (or somewhere) where he jumped off the bridge and was trying to land in the water, but instead hit one of the concrete foundations of the bridge, and his face was literally split in half? They showed him in surgery, and one of the doctors was trying to hold his face together, and his tongue was just gargling all over the place?

I bet that shit hurt.

Reaction score
Speaking of jumping off bridges... any of you see the video clip of the kid in Spain (or somewhere) where he jumped off the bridge and was trying to land in the water, but instead hit one of the concrete foundations of the bridge, and his face was literally split in half? They showed him in surgery, and one of the doctors was trying to hold his face together, and his tongue was just gargling all over the place?

I bet that shit hurt.

Sounds awful.

:awkward

link?

Reaction score
Click HERE for the link.

Warning. Graphic. You'll have to watch it at least 5 times. Well, I did anyway.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I tried finding it on youtube. Instead I found reaction videos.

No thanks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets go people. This is a thread for those who seek answers to life long problems.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair...

Hey Rock, I talked to my sis and she said you gave her herpes. Is this true?

Top Bottom