Kilyin

Reaction score
What is Rob Ryan saying? I can't decipher it.

I was hoping one of you were deaf, and thereby fluent lip readers and could tell me.

I believe the last couple words out of his mouth were "fucking calls". Can I say that here?

Reaction score
Fucking lawyers. I think you got it.

;)

I'm glad I'm not deaf, because I can't read lips for shit... (or deduce the obvious, apparently)
It took me 14 minutes and I had to copy your gif and slow it down frame by frame like the Zapruder film.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Poppinga

I saw your original post. You thought the same thing I did (fuck, flag)

Let's just give it up for peplaw06. Fulltime lawyer, part time closed captioning signer for the hearing impaired.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It took me 14 minutes and I had to copy your gif and slow it down frame by frame like the Zapruder film.

Good job!

Let's just give it up for peplaw06. Fulltime lawyer, part time closed captioning signer for the hearing impaired.

Hey great to see you here, Kilyin!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

lol

i would have left it up if I threw an "I think" in there, but Peplaw made me look like an asshole.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nah, there's no difference in the way refs call things for us vs opposing teams. Its just a a paranoia.

Top Bottom