C

Cr122

According to NFL Network Stephen Jones said, "Unfortunately all good things must come to an end."

Not really surprised if this were to happen, but just wanted to post it. Carter should see a lot more playing time next year to if this happens.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
clearly.

I will miss them both.

Always liked bradie. Just a good solid player and person. This era is officially over and even though they didnt win big I really like alot of these guys.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I like them both. But I liked my Grand Pa. Didn't mean I wanted him out on the football field. Time for new blood.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
James was a very underrated player for a long time. Great use of a middle round pick (4th I believe)

Brooking gave us one great season and was a tremendous edition in 2009. After that though, he lost it.

C

Cr122

It's time for these young pups to step up. Bruce Carter especially.

Sean Lee I'm not worried about. The question I have is when this happens do we address the ILB in the draft or free agency, or go with what we got now?

I know Sean Lee is taking over for Brooking, we know that, but does Bruce Carter take over for Bradie James. I think he can but I also think we could land someone in free agency or the draft for depth.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Both have been done for 2+ years.

Dont have anything bad to say about either. It's not their fault Jerry stuck with them past their worth.

Two very good players in their primes.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
well then we have to draft one and get one in FA

because of injury and know one knows what CArter can do

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It's time for these young pups to step up. Bruce Carter especially.

Sean Lee I'm not worried about. The question I have is when this happens do we address the ILB in the draft or free agency, or go with what we got now?

I know Sean Lee is taking over for Brooking, we know that, but does Bruce Carter take over for Bradie James. I think he can but I also think we could land someone in free agency or the draft for depth.

Yeah we've carried Carters ass through 1/4 a season after he got healed and able to play. That bum has been really dragging this club down...

C

Cr122

Yeah we've carried Carters ass through 1/4 a season after he got healed and able to play. That bum has been really dragging this club down...

I didn't mean it as if Carter wasn't producing for the short time he played. Was just stating he needs to step up this year with the departure of James.

I know he was injured most of last year smart guy.

Top Bottom