Reaction score
I was asked what are my hobbies during a job interview recently and I had to bullshit. I said I like to fish (which I really don't), like watching sports, hunting, blah blah blah.

Odd they would ask you about hobbies. If you really wanted to bullshit them could have said stuff like “spend time with family, going to church, helping the needy” not telling them you enjoy killing other living creatures and watching violence sports, lol.

The older you get, the more hobbies you find yourself trying at different times. It changes each week, month or year.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Odd they would ask you about hobbies. If you really wanted to bullshit them could have said stuff like “spend time with family, going to church, helping the needy” not telling them you enjoy killing other living creatures and watching violence sports, lol.

The older you get, the more hobbies you find yourself trying at different times. It changes each week, month or year.

Yeah that would have been a better answer, but I only said it because he'd mentioned that's what he liked doing. When I was like 9 to 13 I used to have a hobby of collecting old coins and rookie cards of good players. I have Troy, Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, 4 or 5 Shaquille O'Neil ones, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey, Mark McGwuire, Chipper Jones, and a few others.

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Planning large scale heists,selling the plans to Alan Rickman,and/or Jeremy Irons.

Top Bottom