Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was asked what are my hobbies during a job interview recently and I had to bullshit. I said I like to fish (which I really don't), like watching sports, hunting, blah blah blah.

Before that I hadn't even thought of it. I would say keeping up with current events around the world, movies, and a few TV shows. I tried hunting and its not my thing. Neither is fishing really.

Anything you're as avid about (or nearly) besides following the Cowboys?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My new hobby is going to be becoming fluent in Spanish. I took it for all three years in middle school, three years in highschool, and one semester in college. I'd like to master it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like gambling, golfing and video games.

co-signed...and after last night I might be investing mroe time in them. The unfortunate thing is the time is about to change (daylight savings) and then the weather will get colder, so there wont be more time for golf

Reaction score
Used to be an avid poker player and sports better. But after ending up in financial ruin, I've scaled back considerably.

The only other hobbies I have are exercising, playing with my kids, and watching true crime television series (First 48/48 Hours Mystery, etc).

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Golf, fishing/camping, hunting.

I used to play WoW like it was a job, but don't think I've played maybe 2-3 hours in the last 6 months.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Fuckin' nerd.

You sonofabitch. I said used to. So I used to be a fuckin' nerd. Not any more.

And you're lucky.... Or I'd totally pwn you with with an arcane blast from my ubermage.

:awkward

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Writing(posting), real estate(I fix toilets for some apartments), and telling stories(lies).

Also enjoy an occasional phone call with chewy.

Way I was raised, I reckon.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm just not that damned important. Someone I respect/trust. More fury than you can handle. Football 101. Driver of my emotions. I'm not guessing. Make my day. You had me at hello. Primal scream.

Reaction score
I'd agree with the OP about keeping up with current events. Also like fishing, video games, working out, and music. I started playing the guitar awhile back in college (lame and cliche i know) but basically just taught myself a few things and took some inspiration from a few of my favorite artists and have come up with some original material over the past few years. Its something that's always there to kinda lift my spirits i guess. Love talking sports as well, something im sure all of us on here share. Cowboys, Flyers, and Phillies are the main teams i follow. Sixers are eh.. but its interesting that they were just bought out by a new ownership group and Will Smith is now a partial owner of the team. Kinda funny and something that may give a lift to attendance numbers.

Top Bottom