Reaction score
No, you're right. Holland is much better than both of them. :Jerry2

I didn't say that. In fact, I didn't defend anyone or proclaim anyone was better. I just find it ironic how as soon as someone is signed they are better than who was here. Jerrah loves fans like you.

buckup

Reaction score
I didn't say that. In fact, I didn't defend anyone or proclaim anyone was better. I just find it ironic how as soon as someone is signed they are better than who was here. Jerrah loves fans like you.

Or sorry. I thought you actually had an opinion on the matter. I do. You {rolled your eyes} when I said either one of these guys was an upgrade over Holland. Sarcasm is sometimes difficult to detect in printed word, but I'm pretty sure you were not agreeing with me.

I'm not a homer, I just hate Holland and think both of these guys are better than him. Would I like getting Nicks and drafting DeCastro more than these two guys? Of course. Do I think that Jerry has fixed the OL? Nope. I'm just glad I won't have to watch Holland celebrating a TD after he whiffs a block and falls down.

If you'd like to engage in some sort of discussion about this then it seems like this is place to do so. {Rolling your eyes} and shouting "HOMER!" is boring and, frankly, a little played out...especially when it's not the case.

Reaction score
Of course they/he/it is.

Applies to your entire post and I didn't waste a lot of time.

buckup

Reaction score
Of course they/he/it is.

Applies to your entire post and I didn't waste a lot of time.

Oh. Ok. Carry on not reading two sentence posts and then responding to them with "homer" when you agree with them.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dont worry guys. All the OL Dallas has signed have been mis-utilized at their previous stops.

Dallas will know just what to do in order to get the best of these previously unproductive players.

Top Bottom