Reaction score
I think the only job requirement for an admin is that they have to be douchey attention whores. Sheik is chill here at least (when it's not an alt posting for him), but once you cross one and let them know you're not in awe, they take it as a sign of disrespect and immediately freak the fuck out.

They're the internet equivalent of a creepster doorman at a nightclub who thinks he's the most special and powerful person on the planet for those 4 hours on a Friday and Saturday night.

At least that's the case across the Mavs and Cowboys boards I've been apart of. It's stupid for anyone to take a message board seriously, but Hos shows that some people can even take that to another level.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the only job requirement for an admin is that they have to be douchey attention whores. Sheik is chill here at least (when it's not an alt posting for him), but once you cross one and let them know you're not in awe, they take it as a sign of disrespect and immediately freak the fuck out.

They're the internet equivalent of a creepster doorman at a nightclub who thinks he's the most special and powerful person on the planet for those 4 hours on a Friday and Saturday night.

At least that's the case across the Mavs and Cowboys boards I've been apart of. It's stupid for anyone to take a message board seriously, but Hos shows that some people can even take that to another level.

Hos is a fat loser with no life. That's why he takes it so seriously.

Top Bottom