VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
All the people lining up for their flu shots, creating a normal environment of having utter strangers inject you with foreign shit you know nothing about eventually becomes problem. Eventually those who don't want them will be branded as conspiracy theorists, a danger to others, etc...

A pregnant nurse in Pennsylvania has been fired after she refused a mandatory flu shot to protect her unborn baby.

Dreonna Breton from Pennsylvania, became alarmed after the packaging for a number of major brands of the flu vaccine warned it 'should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed. She showed no symptoms of having the flu and has suffered two miscarriages in four pregnancies so rejected the vaccine But because the shot is compulsory for all staff at her workplace, Horizon Healthcare Services, was told to leave It's common for hospitals to enforce mandatory flu shots in an effort to prevent staff spreading the bug to patients but they often allow exemptions for religious or medical reasons.

Why the fuck would this crap be compulsory?

Link

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only time I got the flu in the last 15 years was after I got a flu shot.

Coincidence? Maybe. But I don't want one, either.

buckup

Reaction score
It would be compulsory (mandatory even) if she worked with children, seniors, or people with compromised immune systems. That doesn't make it right, it just makes it a standard practice.

Flu vaccines are about 45% effective as they don't contain the vaccine for every strain of the flu and it is impossible to know which strain will hit each year.

Thimerisal is not generally used any more in vaccines, but you should always ask your doctor as it's still out there.. There is a theory that it can cause autism although tests neither prove nor disprove that at this point. Better safe than sorry, I say.

Top Bottom