Mr.Po

Reaction score
Maybe the cuts down the road will wield some surprising names if we are still in the market for a 3rd WR.

Only name still floating around on the streets currently without a team that may be worth a look see is Houshmandzadeh.

Reaction score
Sure, give the young kids a shot, but if you can add a vet WR on the cheap you do it. Radway is nice and all, but he shoudl be on the PS, not the active roster.
Who would you suggest? If it's someone on the street now, they'll probably be there if Austin or Dez gets hurt.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure, give the young kids a shot, but if you can add a vet WR on the cheap you do it. Radway is nice and all, but he shoudl be on the PS, not the active roster.

Why should Radway be on the PS and not active roster? What if we took that same mentality and applied it Romo and Austin, where would we be? Because what did either of them do initially to warrant a roster spot and not on the PS?

Reaction score
Why should Radway be on the PS and not active roster? What if we took that same mentality and applied it Romo and Austin, where would we be? Because what did either of them do initially to warrant a roster spot and not on the PS?

of course the opposite of this is that we should carry every UDFA that shows a slight bit of promise on the active roster.

Reaction score

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
of course the opposite of this is that we should carry every UDFA that shows a slight bit of promise on the active roster.

I don't think it's the opposite at all. That's you making a stupid leap for the sake of looking or trying to create a debate where none exist, essentially to attempt to jerk a chain and be an asshole. I just wanted him to explain why Radway should be on the PS, especially at this early juncture. And if Radway shows slight promise that reminisce(sp) of either Austin or Romo, then yes you try to make a place for him on the roster. Radway has so far, been having a good camp, and he had a good preseason game, if he conmntinues, why should he be relegated to PS fror some other team to snatch up? Look what happened with Matt Moore.

We've had success with UFDAs in the past. Fact is, once the pads are on and hitting, draft or undrafted position makes no difference.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;qebLWV4dF04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qebLWV4dF04[/video][video=youtube;SUgszXbKlb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUgszXbKlb0[/video]

Reaction score

Maybe he turns out to be a player, but time on the PS will help. Is he a good ST guy? I mean that 5th WR needs to cover kicks, particularly with Hurd gone now.

C

Cr122

I'd love this move.

I know some of us mentioned this before. I say keep Costa at C then play Gurode at G.

Free, Gurode, Costa, Kosier, Smith then just let Holland fill in when needed. I don't want Holland starting.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I do not understand the Costa love at all. He aspires for mediocrity. I don't even think he's a good #2 Center.

C

Cr122

I do not understand the Costa love at all. He aspires for mediocrity. I don't even think he's a good #2 Center.

Just like we don't understand your love for Taylor Mays.

Wait.....oh, he played at USC..that's why.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just like we don't understand your love for Taylor Mays.

Wait.....oh, he played at USC..that's why.

Just remember, I'm a Cowboys fan first. I would never want to draft/trade for/sign a USC player unless I honestly thought he makes us better.

Anything else?

C

Cr122

Just remember, I'm a Cowboys fan first. I would never want to draft/trade for/sign a USC player unless I honestly thought he makes us better.

Anything else?

[video=youtube;8yT1GHoFiAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yT1GHoFiAw[/video]

Reaction score
Sounds like they dont know what the hell theyre doing at guard. Jerry says we love Holland and he is sooo dependable. Then reports surface of them sniffing around Waters. Then we hear Arkin could start at LG and Kosier at RG.

At least w/ Costa at center you have some cheap, young, production and rapidly advance the rebuilding of the interior of the OL. Leaving just 1 spot open that you need to fill in the next year or so.

Can Gurode pull and get to the 2nd level as well as Arkin and Kosier?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe he turns out to be a player, but time on the PS will help. Is he a good ST guy? I mean that 5th WR needs to cover kicks, particularly with Hurd gone now.

But you're ready to put him on the PS right this very moment. Time on the roster will help as well. I don't know if he is a good ST or not, and apparently neither do you, hence why youa re asking.

Top Bottom