Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing some shit with the site in about 45 minutes or so.

The forum will be locked during that time.

Thanks.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just a backup and upgrade to the newest VB 4.x.x

It fixes bugs and makes the site more secure.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Last fucking upgrade I do to this piece of shit.

My Smart FTP went retarded when I tried to overwrite the program last night.

I thought the content was erased for good, I guess Godaddy isn't completely useless as they had it backed up too.

Sorry for the fuck up.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What's up with the having to choose whether to leave or cancel to remain on the page? It's like this site has become a bad link.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What's up with the having to choose whether to leave or cancel to remain on the page? It's like this site has become a bad link.

There are some weird things going on. I'm working on one at a time. I have to make time to change some of the script and and disable some mods here and there.

Not sure how long it'll take to fix these things, but once I do, no more upgrades for this place. Too much nonsense every damned time. I'll never give another cent to vbulletin.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There are some weird things going on. I'm working on one at a time. I have to make time to change some of the script and and disable some mods here and there.

Not sure how long it'll take to fix these things, but once I do, no more upgrades for this place. Too much nonsense every damned time. I'll never give another cent to vbulletin.

You have one day.

Top Bottom