Reaction score
This is just typical white wing... err right wing ignorance toward illegal immigrants. Spouting the same stupid rhetoric as their savior, Rush Limbaugh.

Borders. Language. Culture.

A country needs to protect those three things, first and foremost.

Plymkr

Reaction score
This is just typical white wing... err right wing ignorance toward illegal immigrants. Spouting the same stupid rhetoric as their savior, Rush Limbaugh.

I can't help that I'm smarter than the rest of you mouth-breathers.

Anytime you would care to expand on these thoughts would be nice.

White wing, nice touch.

Illegals can come here, not stand during the pledge of allegience, say that this land was stolen by the "white" man. And they claim to take it back. (which they are doing, with the help of thoughtless statements like yours), yet, if any LEGAL American says something about it?

They are a bigot.

I don't need some goof on the radio spouting shit to make realize just how messed up this country is. I just look at society in itself. And the illegal situation needs to be dealt with.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I can't help that I'm smarter than the rest of you mouth-breathers.

bag-of-hammers.jpg

Cythim

Reaction score
Borders. Language. Culture.

A country needs to protect those three things, first and foremost.

Yes, our nation of mixed languages and cultures needs to protect it's mixed languages and cultures... smart one. Do you know why our nation has never adopted an official language?

Cythim

Reaction score
Anytime you would care to expand on these thoughts would be nice.

White wing, nice touch.

Illegals can come here, not stand during the pledge of allegience, say that this land was stolen by the "white" man. And they claim to take it back. (which they are doing, with the help of thoughtless statements like yours), yet, if any LEGAL American says something about it?

They are a bigot.

I don't need some goof on the radio spouting shit to make realize just how messed up this country is. I just look at society in itself. And the illegal situation needs to be dealt with.

Why should I bother? You are just a mindless sheep who will listen to whichever political party he subscribes to, allowing them to dictate to you what you believe and how you feel about politics. I'd get further by talking to a brick wall.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yep, you are judging me when I haven't even stated my stance on immigration. You're a smart one all right.

I don't care about your stance on immigration.

Someone as smart as you should have figured that out.

Cythim

Reaction score
I don't care about your stance on immigration.

Someone as smart as you should have figured that out.

In other words you are just spouting off with no real point behind your comments. Someone as dumb as you should have their freedom of speech revoked.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
In other words you are just spouting off with no real point behind your comments. Someone as dumb as you should have their freedom of speech revoked.

No,point was,you are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Top Bottom