Reaction score
...it's a little tricky...I'll have to experiment and make all the mistakes...then I'll be good...jus' sayin'

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Every single team I have wanted to win in the playoffs have lost so far

So that means it’s probably going to be Philly vs Patriots in the SB just to piss me off

I can’t root for either side because I hate both teams. The only slightly less obnoxious SB would be Steelers Philly. Again, no way I can root for either team as I hate them both

This may be the worst SB ever!!!!

My only hope is that the Jags somehow sneak in there vs either the Saints or Vikings

I don’t mind any of those three winning it all

But if it ends up being Pats/Steelers vs Philly I’m rooting for the injury Bowl

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only slightly less obnoxious SB would be Steelers Philly.
Are you kidding? I can't think of a worse one!

I wouldn't mind at all seeing NE hand Philly its ass. I sure AS FUCK don't want to see Pissburgh/Philly as that guarantees one of them collects a Lombardi!

Plus they would be record setting, the first all-state Super Bowl?

C'mon now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
To each their own

I don’t want to see the Steelers pull even further ahead of us in Super Bowl wins, I don’t want to see the Pats surpass us in Super Bowl wins, and I NEVER want to see the Eagles ever , let me repeat, ever fucking ever win a Super Bowl and get their first ring

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only slightly less obnoxious SB would be Steelers Philly

are you nuts?? Thats the worst scenario possible

come to think of it, I don't know why I care, the Cowboys are a dead franchise

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know most ppl view the Steelers as worse than the Pats

But for me it’s all about SB rings

The Steelers have 6
The Pats, Niners, and the Cowboys have 5

I don’t want the Steelers pulling further ahead of us but I also don’t want the Pats passing us. Right now we are tied for 2nd place with 5 rings with the Pats and the Niners

We won’t have to worry about the Niners passing us for another decade

So for now I’d like to stay tied in 2nd place with 5 rings as opposed to dropping to 3rd place behind both the Steelers and Pats

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To each their own

I don’t want to see the Steelers pull even further ahead of us in Super Bowl wins, I don’t want to see the Pats surpass us in Super Bowl wins, and I NEVER want to see the Eagles ever , let me repeat, ever fucking ever win a Super Bowl and get their first ring

It's going to happen sooner or later. Teams have lapped us and are pulling further ahead. I've come to the realization that what we see now from Jerry, Garrett and company is the new reality for Cowboys fans. It stopped being about a winning football organization a long time ago.

Reaction score
It's going to happen sooner or later. Teams have lapped us and are pulling further ahead. I've come to the realization that what we see now from Jerry, Garrett and company is the new reality for Cowboys fans. It stopped being about a winning football organization a long time ago.

The Dallas Cowboys need new ownership. That will not happen so this is the fans new reality.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you kidding? I can't think of a worse one!

I wouldn't mind at all seeing NE hand Philly its ass. I sure AS FUCK don't want to see Pissburgh/Philly as that guarantees one of them collects a Lombardi!

Plus they would be record setting, the first all-state Super Bowl?

C'mon now.

Does it really even matter Dooms? I mean, it's to the point now that something has to happen to initiate some sort of change. If the NFC East dominates the SB era for the next few years, we may hate it as fans but maybe Jerry will realize he's a fuck up and his coach is an idiot. Can this organization be professionally embarrassed into making changes? My gut says no as long as the bank account is full and continues to grow. Actually, I've started to believe that the real issue is not even so much Jerry and company but Cowboys fans in general. Philly fans would hang Jerry if he owned the team. He'd never be able to go out in public without being pelted with snowballs (or stones) or heckled to death. Same with NY fans. The Northeast media would be all over Jerry and his abortion of a product. Cowboys fans suck for accepting this shit. All they have anymore is "I just want to beat the Eagles," or "At least the Eagles still haven't won a SB," or "I hope Pittsburgh or the Pats don't win so they don't move ahead of us." Fuck that......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know most ppl view the Steelers as worse than the Pats

But for me it’s all about SB rings

The Steelers have 6
The Pats, Niners, and the Cowboys have 5

I don’t want the Steelers pulling further ahead of us but I also don’t want the Pats passing us. Right now we are tied for 2nd place with 5 rings with the Pats and the Niners

We won’t have to worry about the Niners passing us for another decade

So for now I’d like to stay tied in 2nd place with 5 rings as opposed to dropping to 3rd place behind both the Steelers and Pats

I'm not trying to be critical Scot but this is what I meant with my earlier post. What kind of mind set is this? I can see this if we were competing with these teams but we're a fucking abortion. A disgrace who are now lumped with Detroit and Washington as the only teams not to reach an NFC Championship game in decades. We're a more competitive version of the Browns in terms of our playoff futility.

If Philly, the Pats or Pittsburgh win again, who gives a shit? I'm to the point I hope Carson Wentz and Philadelphia destroy us and win multiple SB's over the next 15 years. The more that happens, the more this organization becomes irrelevant and may force a change in philosophy, at the very least. Damn it I'm pissed this morning. Fuck you Jerry that I can't even enjoy a cup of coffee.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys need new ownership. That will not happen so this is the fans new reality.

I agree. It is our new reality. My issue is with the idiot losers who accept it. The "never give up" crowd or the jerks that think they're better fans for supporting this abortion of a team. They don't even see they feed into the problem. They empower this cocksucker owner to continue down this path. These idiots eat the shit that Jerry feeds them and they love it; they thank Jerry and ask for more.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be critical Scot but this is what I meant with my earlier post. What kind of mind set is this? I can see this if we were competing with these teams but we're a fucking abortion. A disgrace who are now lumped with Detroit and Washington as the only teams not to reach an NFC Championship game in decades. We're a more competitive version of the Browns in terms of our playoff futility.

If Philly, the Pats or Pittsburgh win again, who gives a shit? I'm to the point I hope Carson Wentz and Philadelphia destroy us and win multiple SB's over the next 15 years. The more that happens, the more this organization becomes irrelevant and may force a change in philosophy, at the very least. Damn it I'm pissed this morning. Fuck you Jerry that I can't even enjoy a cup of coffee.

Yeah. You want to see homers go visit the CZ or worse the old DC.com site. WTF, Its unbelievable. It kills me to see what's happened to the club l grew up watching with ole Tom and the Doomsday Defense. I honestly believed the Cowboys would win the SB every year with those 70's clubs. That defense was so much fun to watch. Roger and Drew...I really don't understand what draws younger fans to the present disaster the goes by the name of the Dallas Cowboys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't understand what draws younger fans to the present disaster the goes by the name of the Dallas Cowboys.

I'll tell what draws young fans to this abortion....fucks like me. Fucks like me who instill my sense of fandom and loyalty into my kids and other young family members. I've condemned them to a life of NFL misery. Except my son has seen what the Cowboys are as he got older. I would never be able to walk away from a game when I was his age but I've seen the kid get up and do something else rather than watch. I give him credit. Smart kid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I see ATL screwed the pooch again and gave up the lead to lose the game.

How did the Eagles look? I’m still stuck at work for another four hours

It looked like a battle of two teams who didn't belong in the playoffs to be honest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really. Pederson was a high school coach and then was brought on by Reid as a quality control coach when he was in Philly. One can at least argue that Pederson worked his way up the ranks.

I hate Garrett and want him gone, but to say he didn't work up the ranks is pretty lame. He was a NFL player for a long time, then a QB coach, then an OC and then a HC. That's a fairly normal progression and one many people take.

Top Bottom