dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brees just grossly underthrew a wide open WR for a probable TD, instead ball picked off

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No he was just the first one I could think of off the bat I sorta knew about

You made it sound like it was common place. Like, you know, dozens of coaches have come along the same career path as Garrett.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Speaking of which, have you seen the 30 for 30 on the Nature Boy? A must watch, IMO.

I did, it was disappointing. Offered nothing not already pretty well known. Hell, his book was way better.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did, it was disappointing. Offered nothing not already pretty well known. Hell, his book was way better.

I hadn't read his book so I didn't know about his background outside of wrestling. I liked the show. There will never be another like him. At least I don't think so.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I hadn't read his book so I didn't know about his background outside of wrestling. I liked the show. There will never be another like him. At least I don't think so.

No, there definitely will never be. You should get his book, tons of stories of the old territory times in there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont look now but this about to be a game.

Do you ever ask yourself why we never see some of these misdirection plays or wrinkles in our offense? I mean, fake pitch and slant pass for a TD from under center at the 2 yard line. We are so limited. We pass from the shotgun with the occasional draw and mostly run from under center. So vanilla......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do you ever ask yourself why we never see some of these misdirection plays or wrinkles in our offense? I mean, fake pitch and slant pass for a TD from under center at the 2 yard line. We are so limited. We pass from the shotgun with the occasional draw and mostly run from under center. So vanilla......

This has been my bitch every game day on here for all the time I've been here. And every other day too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This has been my bitch every game day on here for all the time I've been here. And every other day too.

About the first time I saw us play where we were unpredictable (in this current era) was 2014. Romo took a lot snaps from under center and we did quite a bit of play action. Just off of memory though and I never looked at the stats to see if I was correct.

Top Bottom