Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a shame really. He is out of control on here but walks on eggshells at the zone. A real Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
It's a shame really. He is out of control on here but walks on eggshells at the zone. A real Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

So, you're going to obsess over this? That's cool. We haven't had a good FB staking in quite some time.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I prefer more asexual reproduction, noncombustible human flesh, transmutation into ionic compounds, underwater breathing, resurrection, perpetual condensation, human hovercrafts, demonic possession of farm animals, communication with plants, pathogen resistant blood, transmutation of water into blood, or levitation.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I prefer more asexual reproduction, noncombustible human flesh, transmutation into ionic compounds, underwater breathing, resurrection, perpetual condensation, human hovercrafts, demonic possession of farm animals, communication with plants, pathogen resistant blood, transmutation of water into blood, or levitation.
All that sh1t could be false and it wouldnt matter.

Top Bottom