Reaction score
Courtesy Imanroshi

The Crayton trade we should have seen coming. There were hints to it the last few weeks. I don’t agree with it in regards to depth. Dez has been hurt in every camp so far with the Cowboys dating back to the rookie camps. I Don’t know how many years Roy has stayed healthy all 16 games. Miles has had injury history. I’m surprised they’re going with 3 CBs, since every coach you talk to in the NFL claims you can never have enough cornerbacks. I asked Wade if this is just the strategy for this week and they’ll add more guys later, and he said this is what they’re going with for the entire year. Ball and AOA will have to step up as cornerbacks.

I’m surprised that Siavii was cut because he’s a big body that played well filling in for Ratliff at times last year. They kept Lissemore, who I didn’t really see do much even hen he was healthy in the preseason.

You’ll need to see Kevin Ogletree step up. He has a lot of fans at Valley Ranch, including his biggest fan Jerry Jones. Wade says he runs routes like Terry Glenn, in that he doesn’t have to slow down to make cuts. He struggled in San Antonio but picked it up in Oxnard. They kept Hurd. He knows all 3 WR routes and is experienced. Maybe if a WR went down you would see Hurd step in before Ogletree.

Injury Report…

Kosier doesn’t look like he’ll be able to play. We saw him working out and he looked okay, so he might be ready Week 2. Colombo didn’t practice, that was the plan all along. It’s not the first game they’re worried about, it’s the second game. The adrenaline carries you the first week. Similar to when he came back at the end of the year last year and did okay against the Eagles but really struggled against the Vikings. I do think they need his presence there.

Sensabaugh, Brookings, Dez and Spears all play. I think they really missed Spears and his run defense in the preseason. It’s supposed to rain all week, so they are going to practice at the stadium. They have a big concert at the Stadium on Friday Night they have to set up for. They may practice at South Lake Carroll’s facilities.
S fa

McNabb took first team snaps all week. After watching Grossman play, Shannahan would probably play him one legged. The Cowboys don’t seem to have much fear of McNabb. They think they’ve figured him out. They think if they pressure him he’ll throw balls into the ground. People compare that coaching change like going from Campo to Parcells, well Cowboys lost pretty badly that first week of Parcells to the Falcons. Maybe it’s better to catch them early before Shannahan’s coaching takes hold.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Courtesy Imanroshi

McNabb took first team snaps all week. After watching Grossman play, Shannahan would probably play him one legged. The Cowboys don’t seem to have much fear of McNabb. They think they’ve figured him out. They think if they pressure him he’ll throw balls into the ground. People compare that coaching change like going from Campo to Parcells, well Cowboys lost pretty badly that first week of Parcells to the Falcons. Maybe it’s better to catch them early before Shannahan’s coaching takes hold.

McNabb had better players and better coaching with the Eagles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom