Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont know what you're blabbering about. If I need to talk to someone I will ride my motorcycle over to their house and talk man to man. This twitterbooking is killing our youngest generation of youths.

Reaction score
I don't get the phone phenomenon, where people anxiously await the release of the latest and greatest phones and shit.

I guess that means I'm getting old. And I'm not a hipster feggit.

Cythim

Reaction score
I don't get the phone phenomenon, where people anxiously await the release of the latest and greatest phones and shit.

I guess that means I'm getting old. And I'm not a hipster feggit.

I don't get it either, I've had 4 cell phones since 2001 and only the last one wasn't free with contract.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I didn't get the phone phenomenom either. Until I got my smartphone. Them shits are cool as hell but I'm only going to get new phones once my contracts run up.

Cythim

Reaction score
I didn't get the phone phenomenom either. Until I got my smartphone. Them shits are cool as hell but I'm only going to get new phones once my contracts run up.

I have an iPhone and it is awesome, but upgrading with every new release the way some people seem to is nuts. I keep myself ignorant of the fancy new features so I don't want to jump up and get the latest and greatest phone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have an iPhone and it is awesome, but upgrading with every new release the way some people seem to is nuts. I keep myself ignorant of the fancy new features so I don't want to jump up and get the latest and greatest phone.

My co-worker was talking a couple of days before the 4S came out, that he saw it as pointless to get the new iPhone unless it was the 5G...

He was on the phone all yesterday at work trying to upgrade to the 4S.

I think it's dumb to upgrade to a new phone when you're already on a current plan with one, because 8 months down the road from that upgrade, an even better phone comes out, and the process just goes on and on. Just wait.

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
My co-worker was talking a couple of days before the 4S came out, that he saw it as pointless to get the new iPhone unless it was the 5G...

He was on the phone all yesterday at work trying to upgrade to the 4S.

I think it's dumb to upgrade to a new phone when you're already on a current plan with one, because 8 months down the road from that upgrade, an even better phone comes out, and the process just goes on and on. Just wait.

If I had the 4 I would wait, but I have the 3GS and might do the upgrade soon.

Top Bottom