OLB Jarret Johnson
OLB Trevor Scott
S Charles Godfrey
CB Terrell Thomas
CB Zackary Bowman

re-sign Laurent Robinson
Tony Fiammetta

Reaction score
I know but was sworn to super dooper secrecy. I did PM someone so they will reveal all when it's done.

Reaction score
Not sure why everybody is so gung ho to resign Fiametta.. the guy couldn't block a 5 year old the last 4 games or so. Not sure if he should even have been playing, seemed like whatever inner ear infection or whatever he had was still affecting him.

Reaction score
We should be able to get a decent FB in the 4-7 rounds or FA. Same with a Center. Shouldn't take much to upgrade Fiammetta or Costa, but then again we are pinning our hopes on Jerry.

Reaction score
We should be able to get a decent FB in the 4-7 rounds or FA. Same with a Center. Shouldn't take much to upgrade Fiammetta or Costa, but then again we are pinning our hopes on Jerry.

Supposedly, Jason. At least that's what we are being lead to believe.

It did look like most of the in season moves made this year were Jason's doing, so there is some hope there.

Reaction score
My sources told me earlier this year that Newman was playing like crap.. I notice i don't see idgit around here much anymore. Hmm..

Reaction score
My sources told me earlier this year that Newman was playing like crap.. I notice i don't see idgit around here much anymore. Hmm..

You got the last laugh on that one, for sure.

I bet you'll be bringing it up endlessly for years.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's nothing compared to me playing paper football with Mike Vanderjagt. To his credit, he never flinched each time I flicked my paper football through his hands.

Top Bottom