Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would leave something there, but he would never invite me back after he saw it.

What would you leave to keep Hostile from inviting you back?

Since everyone stopped playing, it's just you and me, buddy. I'd leave Jaundice on the couch.

If you could go back anywhere in time, who would you warn of their impending, unexpected death?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The dinosaurs. I hope they speak english.

Why does Hardees think it's cool to charge $9 for a fast food combo?

Your mom has to eat and has money too.

Is cutting Choice your most satisfying moment as a Cowboy fan?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
No. Not sure which was... either 52-17 or ES22 breaking all time rushing record.

If you had to kill someone, do you think you could get away with it?

Yes. North Dakota oil wells would make an excellent place to hide a body. And I have easy access, so don't F with me.

Ginger or MaryAnn?

Reaction score
MaryAnn. Gingers are gross with their orange hair and milky white skin.

Immediate turn off when an attractive woman?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
MaryAnn. Gingers are gross with their orange hair and milky white skin.

Immediate turn off when an attractive woman?

Thinks you're simply a laborer because you walk around in a hard hat and boots.

The moment when you found out that you were bisexual?

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Fresco soft tacos=good.

Jennifer Aniston died 25 seconds ago, right in front of you.

Would you hit it before she got cold?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fresco soft tacos=good.

Jennifer Aniston died 25 seconds ago, right in front of you.

Would you hit it before she got cold?

No.

If you could change one thing about during the Cowboys existence what would it be? When and why?

Reaction score
Was riding on a trailer after a parade with my leg hanging out side and got caught underneath the tire....Almost got sucked under tires. Amazingly only had major brusing in the groin area. I'm sure someone can top that but I was first!

Who's you're second favorite team in the NFL? (KC Chiefs for me)

Reaction score
Was riding on a trailer after a parade with my leg hanging out side and got caught underneath the tire....Almost got sucked under tires. Amazingly only had major brusing in the groin area. I'm sure someone can top that but I was first!

Who's you're second favorite team in the NFL? (KC Chiefs for me)

Anyone playing the Redskins.

Do you think the NFL will ever suffer a fate similar to that of boxing - where Boxing was once the major draw and is not pretty insignificant. And if so, what sport/league would replace the NFL as king?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Do you think the NFL will ever suffer a fate similar to that of boxing - where Boxing was once the major draw and is not pretty insignificant. And if so, what sport/league would replace the NFL as king?

Baseball will be creeping in the shadows to fill in.

Leana Headey or Kate Bosworth?

Cythim

Reaction score

Yes, games are ridiculously long and ADD Americans will continue to grow incapable of following for three hours. I remember when they used to have a highlight show between games, now early games are running long and overlapping the late games. Hockey will make a huge comeback with the NBA lockout. People will remember how violent it is and the NHL will not run them off by making it a game for pussies who don't want to be hit.

Do you like hockey?

Top Bottom