Reaction score
I've never fornicated with someone who wasn't your wife

Rather post at a huge site w/ dumb homers or a super small site with generally dumb posters ?

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Small site with dumb posters.

Have you ever reincarnated yourself as a different poster with a different name?

Yep, but only for a short while. I was TP92 here, to try annoy sbk. And fucked with cr122 a bit before changing to NoDak. Also, my super duper ultra secret account at the zone.

Ever stole something of significant value? Say, 500 bucks or more?

Reaction score
Yep, but only for a short while. I was TP92 here, to try annoy sbk. And fucked with cr122 a bit before changing to NoDak. Also, my super duper ultra secret account at the zone.

Ever stole something of significant value? Say, 500 bucks or more?

Yes. Many times.

Have you ever been arrested?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No.

Same question again.

Yes, twice but both times as a minor.

Your honest reaction, what would you do if you found yourself (lets's say you went to a Cowboys game) sitting right next to Hostile?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
More times then I care to remember.

Food you absolutely refuse to eat.

Mayo. But, you knew that.

Rather tailgate and watch a game live or sit at home and have a few friends over for the game?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Yes, twice but both times as a minor.

Your honest reaction, what would you do if you found yourself (lets's say you went to a Cowboys game) sitting right next to Hostile?

I would shit myself that the master actually exists.

Onions... sauteed or fresh?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stallone. Not even close.

Spend all day Saturday watching the Rocky movies, or Rambo movies?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Rambo.

If you could teleport back to any decade in the past, which one would you pick and why?

late 19th century. Probably around 1880's decade. Yes, a bit idealistic, but I think I would fit in well with the gun slinger mentality.

One movie you call your all time favorite. This should be answered by all.... that's right fuck the police and their rules.

Top Bottom