bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No

Combined rushing yards for McFadden and Morris?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No

Will I win either of the Vegas bets I have on Cowboys this season? (15-2 win NFC, 15-1 to win Super Bowl)

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
No

Will I win either of the Vegas bets I have on Cowboys this season? (15-2 win NFC, 15-1 to win Super Bowl)

It depends on Garrett. If everything goes perfect and his decision making is nullified then yes there is a possibility. If he has anything to do with it then no.

My question: Everything points to a really good season, how bad can Garrett fuck that up?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It depends on Garrett. If everything goes perfect and his decision making is nullified then yes there is a possibility. If he has anything to do with it then no.

My question: Everything points to a really good season, how bad can Garrett fuck that up?

Hopefully the offense is good enough that he cant fuck it up and maybe Marinelli's defense is good enough to get by with. We have a great kicker too.

Who's worse for the organization, Jerruh or Garrett?

Reaction score
Jerry. Because he keeps Garrett employed.

Over/Under for Dez Bryant touchdowns set at 10

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, but I doubt he'll ever justify that draft selection for us.

Josh Norman make the Pro Bowl with the Redskins?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
no

will there be any wildcat formations/plays for Prescott this year?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
will there be any wildcat formations/plays for Prescott this year?

Probably.But JG will think he can run right into the teeth of the defense instead of really using the Wildcat.

On Prescott,anyone think he can be an NFL quarterback under any conditions/offensive scheme?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Probably.But JG will think he can run right into the teeth of the defense instead of really using the Wildcat.

On Prescott,anyone think he can be an NFL quarterback under any conditions/offensive scheme?

No. he's basically Tim Tebow. He is athletic, but can't make NFL reads or NFL throws.

Does Jason Witten catch 70 (or more passes) this year?

Reaction score
No. he's basically Tim Tebow. He is athletic, but can't make NFL reads or NFL throws.

Does Jason Witten catch 70 (or more passes) this year?

Nope, he's too old at this point.

Will our collective secondary total more or less than 5 interceptions in 2016?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
more, but not double digits

will we return a kickoff or punt for a TD?

Reaction score
20 TDs. That's 1.25 TDs per game. That's manageable just as a correction from last years missed opportunities. And you didn't qualify whether receiving TDs were included.

If Calvin Johnson came out of retirement during this season, and wanted to play for Dallas and the cost was a second round pick, would you be in favor?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No. I want/expect many years of service from a 2nd rounder, and we're not a dominant #2 receiver away from a championship. See: RW11

how many times will broadcasters mention that Jean Jones picked out the artwork for Jerry World?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
how many times will broadcasters mention that Jean Jones picked out the artwork for Jerry World?

Since they always manage to find someone who hasn't been there on every broadcast,I'm going with 25.

Can Marinelli do anything constructive with our new DE Okoye?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can Marinelli do anything constructive with our new DE Okoye?

I'm sure he'll make a great coffee-getter for the defensive staff

Will the starting OL be the same as last year (T Smith, Collins, Fred, Martin & Free) or will Free lose his starting job?

Top Bottom