bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
WC round

Will Bob ever find true love or will he die alone in an unheated studio apartment above a liquor store?

Reaction score
Yes. Like last year I think they win the first one, but we get the second.

More receptions: Witten or Beasley?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at Omega's answers

I'll take all of that bet action you wanna give me...1-3 vs Giants and Skins, 9-7 record

Reaction score
He usually misses a few games every other year or so. Think he might get dinged and miss a game or two. Nothing serious.

Who has a better shot making the roster: lucky whitehead or Geoff swaim?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Swaim, although it appears both are in good shape. I suspect if Whitehead does ok Sat night he will be here. I think Swaim has already made team barring injury.

Will Cowboys have more than one player with 10+ sacks?

Reaction score
Yes. Because with the talent the Eagles have at RB, I don't think Murray will end up carrying the ball more than 250 times.

Who from the NFC makes the playoffs?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay, Carolina, St Louis, Minnesota

Will Dallas set franchise record for offensive scoring this yr?

Reaction score
I was initially going to say "not a chance" because the offense just seems to lack a fleet of reliable jets. Yes there is Dez and Beasley but who knows how the big yard gains are going to happen. But that's not the question, if the defense gives them a short field and if Dez, Witten, Escobar, and Beasley get used the right way in the red zone, TDs will be tough to slow down.

Does Dallas have a RB from another team in mind to sign after training camp cuts? (Which would explain only signing Hill and Malena now).

Reaction score
Since Rock can't follow simple directions...

Does Dallas have a RB from another team in mind to sign after training camp cuts? (Which would explain only signing Hill and Malena now).

Probably not. But I could see a scenario where neither Randall or DMC do well and were trying before the trade deadline to get someone. An almost RW11 type desperation trade.

Does DeMarcus Ware get more than 14 sacks?

Top Bottom