Reaction score
Oh jeepers this is much better. Excuse me ma'am... I don't want to bother you, but I'm hurt and needing some help.

Can't you see the blood on my face? What kind of woman are you?

~pounding on door~

lol

Reaction score
Seems everyone has turned out to be a ghost except the mongoloid kid next door.

Yeah, which I kind of expected. I mean, obviously the burn victim dad was, and the nanny. I thought the neighbor and the troll kid were legit. Suspected the teenage kid was, but that's became obvious on this last episode.

The second episode started great. The first half hour was very good. The remaining half hour was just kind of 'eh.'

Mr.Po

Reaction score
It's getting freakier as it moves along.

I like how the writers are letting the story of the house unfold with each episode.

The shovel to the face had me at hello with this last episode.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I've liked each episode better as the story unfolds.

Any guess on how it's doing in the ratings?

I'd hate to get this interested in a show only to find out it's going to get yanked after a few episodes or just one season.

Reaction score
Not feeling the third episode thus far. Just saw the 'tard get run over.

And appearantly they're going cut FX from Directv before the next episode...

Reaction score
lol... final scene is he opens the front door and his dead girlfriend was there. Awesome.

Whole episode sucked but that was great. I'll be pissed if I miss next weeks.

Reaction score
Just caught up yesterday on the episodes at once on this series and it is great !!!!!!

I loved that little ****** "pretty girl"...

Reaction score
You still watching this, Mr. Po?

I'm half way through the latest episode. Seems like it has to end soon. It's getting weirder and weirder.

The ghost just screwed the daughter. lol

Mr.Po

Reaction score
You still watching this, Mr. Po?

I'm half way through the latest episode. Seems like it has to end soon. It's getting weirder and weirder.

The ghost just screwed the daughter. lol

Yes, still watching.

I don't know if weird is a good enough word. I've soured a bit on the show in the last 2-3 episodes. It's getting to be a little over the top in it's absurdity to me. Has the whole city of Los Angeles been murdered in that house? How much shit really has to happen before you say f#@k it and stay at Motel 6 or sleep in a tent at the curb.

I think I posted this before but I really can't see how they keep it going beyond one season with this same storyline, house, and characters.

Reaction score
Yes, still watching.

I don't know if weird is a good enough word. I've soured a bit on the show in the last 2-3 episodes. It's getting to be a little over the top in it's absurdity to me. Has the whole city of Los Angeles been murdered in that house? How much shit really has to happen before you say f#@k it and stay at Motel 6 or sleep in a tent at the curb.

I think I posted this before but I really can't see how they keep it going beyond one season with this same storyline, house, and characters.

I feel the same way. A bit over the top for sure.

And no, I there's no way there can be a sequel or second season.

Instead of making what... 12 episodes or whatever, they should've have condensed teh story into 2 hours and made it a feature film.

Now it seems like they are just stringing shit out to fill space.

Reaction score
Does every motherfucker on this show die?

This is getting out of hand. They need to wrap this up.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Does every motherfucker on this show die?

This is getting out of hand. They need to wrap this up.

The mother of the house can get knocked up by a ghost. The father's mistress can't get knocked up because she is a ghost. Who knew there was so much gender bias in the afterlife.

For season # 2 they are changing the name of the show to Dead Desperate Housewives.

Reaction score
Sonuva.... so there's another episode?

I thought this past weeks was the last one.

Okay, so now the mom is dead. Just the dad is left.

Wrap it up.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Season 2 tomorrow night........

You watching this season Mid?

[video=youtube;5YEIyX9FktE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEIyX9FktE[/video]

Top Bottom