Reaction score
I brought this up in another thread, thought id start a thread on it. Been bored, so been reading a book by Jesse Ventura, American Conspiracies. I am not a conspiracy person, i usually dont give those type of the people my serious attention. Maybe because deep down i dont want to know what my government is up to. Its scary to realize that the US government is corrupt. Makes you start to wonder, what the hell else is playing you for an idiot. Not sure if anyone else is a fan of Jesse Ventura, but to me he makes a lot of sense. I have never voted before, but i would if he ran in 2016.

Just a few thoughts on some of the things that make me wonder.

Gulf of Tonkin. Government lied about it so we could go to war.

Operation Northwoods. This is just scary that something like this was proposed. JFK rejected it. He was later assassinated.

Project MKUltra. Connection to the Jonestown Massacre?

9/11. This one i have always thought was crazy, but its something that has alot of unanswered questions. All the inside connections. The way the buildings went down. The whole thing is weird. At the very least the government knew about it and allowed it to happen.

Also been learning about quantum machanics. Quantum entanglements is some crazy shit too.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If nothing else, conspiracy theories are interesting. I watch/read some of that shit.

Jesse Ventura is a moron IMO.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You should stick to quantum physics. Fascinating stuff.

And of course all governments are corrupt to some degree. That's why you can't let them get too big and powerful. (Too late, I know.) Doesn't mean everything is their fault, though.

Reaction score
You POS. How dare you.

$$$$ they used the story to help sell the book plus ruin Venturas name. That book company is racking in the dough right now. I still want to see the movie tho, although he wasnt some choir boy that the media makes him out to be. I also read that his former business partners claimed that Kyle and his wife were on the verge of a divorce before his death.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wanna really get spooked Everlast? read Kurtzweil's "The Singularity is Near - When Humans Transcend Biology."

Reaction score
Wanna really get spooked Everlast? read Kurtzweil's "The Singularity is Near - When Humans Transcend Biology."

Cool, ill check it out.

You know, i dont use itunes to buy anything, but i did this past week because i wanted stuff to read on my phone. Learned today my damn credit card info was stolen and someone was trying to make purchases with it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cool, ill check it out.
It'll scare the bejeebers out of you. Kurtzweil makes it all sound like a Star Trek Utopia where humans become totally free from want, no more poverty, hunger, disease, no more death even. He never mentions things like despotism, fraud, etc. As you read it and start to grasp the theory, it all becomes quite spooky because it IS really happening...

Top Bottom