Reaction score
Regarding Robbie... he's going to be good. He's got all the tools. He's going to be a problem for us for the next 12 years.

Worst part about it is, he's got an uber annoying face and he's like McNabb in that he tries to always say and do the right thing to where it's over the top in faggotry.

Tweeted yesterday about how Ray Lewis paved the way for guys like him or something. Fucking whatever, dickbag.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Try living in DC like me. He's endorsing every product under the sun, save for suntan lotion.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Regarding Robbie... he's going to be good. He's got all the tools. He's going to be a problem for us for the next 12 years.

Worst part about it is, he's got an uber annoying face and he's like McNabb in that he tries to always say and do the right thing to where it's over the top in faggotry.

Tweeted yesterday about how Ray Lewis paved the way for guys like him or something. Fucking whatever, dickbag.

Youre clueless. He's not going to be good

Vick,VY, Newton...2.0

He's no diff than those guys.

Reaction score
I think he's gonna be just like Cam.....One year trick pony.

Which means we will have to wait til next year because he's gonna kick our ass this year if we don't make the skins one dimensional by getting a decent lead early..

and we know we won't..

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think he's shown pretty good ability to read defenses.

Either way, it's not like Jason's offense is kicking ass.

Give me a successful gimmick offense over a failing Pro-Style offense any day of the weak.

Reaction score
I hope the haters are right, but I see no reason why not to doubt him.

Incredible physical ability combined with maturity and intelligence.

I think the best bet of him failing is injuries (please take more concussions) or the Redskins doing what they do and finding a way to frick the situation up.

Or.... someone breaks into his house and he tries to attack them with a machete and ends up getting shot in the leg and bleeding out.

Reaction score
They've definitely geared plays to be more like his college offense. But if it works, it works. The league may catch on, but if the screens and short passes work while he's able to throw in a few bombs and then take off whenever he wants, then I'd keep doing that and see no reason why he won't keep having success.

I'd say that injuries would be the main thing that could derail him, unless he pulls a Cam and starts being ineffective.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The short passing game always kills us. The worst part is is that we'll have to defend him like we did russell wilson, not just because he's a rookie, but because he's a real threat to run. Some Tampa 2 type deal where we have a lb spy him.

Top Bottom