Reaction score
Al Davis at one point was the best in the business. Then he somehow became a nasty, prickish little bitch. The whole Marcus Allen debacle was it for him. Once Allen played extremely well for the Chiefs and Bo Jackson went down for good Davis became unhinged.

His one lucid moment post-Allen was hiring Jon Gruden.

Jerry Jones was never the best in the business. He's always been a reasonably smart and charismatic business man and marketer who's wildly out of his depth when it comes to running a football team and its personnel department. That description has not changed one bit despite his 23 years in the NFL.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
since parcells departure jerry has had 1 bad draft. How many did parcells have? IMO Jerry has done plenty and given this team plenty.

dez bryant
demarcus murray
sean lee
mo claiborne
tyron smith
doug free
*bruce carter

these are all Jerry drafted players. Hell if you cant win something around this group of young players along with ware romo witten austin ratliff carr what the hell is the coaching staff doing? and when do they get some blame?

Theres maybe a couple of teams with this amount of talent on their teams. Seems to me the difference is the coaching and preperation of the teams.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
And yet still the offensive line (our absolute biggest glaring need) has been all but ignored.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
And don't try to throw Tyron Smith at me as some grand answer that Jerry found to fix 4 holes all at once.

Reaction score
since parcells departure jerry has had 1 bad draft. How many did parcells have? IMO Jerry has done plenty and given this team plenty.

dez bryant
demarcus murray
sean lee
mo claiborne
tyron smith
doug free
*bruce carter

these are all Jerry drafted players. Hell if you cant win something around this group of young players along with ware romo witten austin ratliff carr what the hell is the coaching staff doing? and when do they get some blame?

Theres maybe a couple of teams with this amount of talent on their teams. Seems to me the difference is the coaching and preperation of the teams.
Jerry sucks more then your skins. :awkward

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And yet still the offensive line (our absolute biggest glaring need) has been all but ignored.

How is the OL ignored? they're young. they had old guys. How come when Murray was playing the OL didnt have issues. Ever think that maybe just maybe after Murray wasnt in there teams started to pile up against the LOS knowing felix was in the backfield and he's a cupcake? You can bitch all you want about having a probowler at every posistion but Dallas over the yrs has had very good OLs. yes even with davis colombo gurode kosier and flo in 2009 they were considered one of the best OLs in football. Its called a transition from going to old to young.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
How is the OL ignored? they're young. they had old guys. How come when Murray was playing the OL didnt have issues. Ever think that maybe just maybe after Murray wasnt in there teams started to pile up against the LOS knowing felix was in the backfield and he's a cupcake? You can bitch all you want about having a probowler at every posistion but Dallas over the yrs has had very good OLs. yes even with davis colombo gurode kosier and flo in 2009 they were considered one of the best OLs in football. Its called a transition from going to old to young.

It's called ignoring the position until you get to the point of not having shit at all.

Who will be our starting guards this year?

Name them.

Then get back to me.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's called ignoring the position until you get to the point of not having shit at all.

Who will be our starting guards this year?

Name them.

Then get back to me.

who was going to be the starting guard the tc that dallas picked up kosier and everybody hated it. just because the cowboys didnt get nicks or any other name guy in fa doesnt mean dallas didnt fill the spot.

livings and nagy or leary IMO will be starting. i got back to you.

I still dont see how you classify the team as ignoring the posistion. Last yr dallas was cap strapped why? because Jerry got rid of the lazy ass old players. that in itself was a smart move. Dallas had a running game to speak of a 102 rating for qb and a passing game that had Dez Austin Robinson and Witten producing. All this with a posistion blocking that you feel is ignored. Dallas didnt make the playoffs last yr and it wasnt because of the OL. To me it sounds like you are full of shit, but thats not me. and i dont mean that in a insulting way lol. I just like how you can speak freely here

Iamtdg

Reaction score
So, you're cool with our interior being scrubs?

This is absolutely the worst line we have ever had minus 2 years ago when it was worse only because we didn't have Smith.

If you want to talk about full of shit, start with yourself who thinks this OL is any better than it was last year.

GTFO with this homer spew. We did jack and shit to upgrade our OL and when you factor in the crap players getting more confidence in their little niche (no need for competition) it got worse.

Name one upgrade this year. Just one. If you can (without some dumbass post about Livings, Bernadumb, etc.) then I will call you the winner.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So, you're cool with our interior being scrubs?

This is absolutely the worst line we have ever had minus 2 years ago when it was worse only because we didn't have Smith.

If you want to talk about full of shit, start with yourself who thinks this OL is any better than it was last year.

GTFO with this homer spew. We did jack and shit to upgrade our OL and when you factor in the crap players getting more confidence in their little niche (no need for competition) it got worse.

Name one upgrade this year. Just one. If you can (without some dumbass post about Livings, Bernadumb, etc.) then I will call you the winner.

Why is livings a scrub? because he played on a horrible team? Costa and nagy were 1st yr players. But were they so horrible? Leary will be very good mark my words for a few yrs. But his problem is nothing nobody can do.

Im not trying to win anything with you. IM expressing my opinion on why i dont think Dallas is all that horrible along to the OL. BUt its clear to me that some sofa coaches think that because they dont know the player automatically theyre a scrub.

IM not saying that Dallas didnt struggle AT TIMES along the OL in games last yr. But for a good part of the yr they were better that avaerage. And that was a OL of 3 guys who had their first playing time last yr.

So get off your bitch fit spew on how the cowboys are so horrible because you dont think theyre good enough.

They way youre talking you would think the Cowboys offense was the Jaguars offense.

People who have posted with me over the yrs and theres quite a few here know im not a homer. IM very critical of the team. but right now at this point i like what jerrys doing with the team. If that makes me a homer then fuck you and whoever sees it like that. ill homer it up all i want.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
But for a good part of the yr they were better that avaerage

All I needed to read.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You can homer out about Bryant, Felix, Murray etc. all you want, but picking to homer out about our OL is retarded. Choose something else, amigo, this will only make you look silly.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why is livings a scrub? because he played on a horrible team?
You mean the play-off making Bengals? PFW graded Livings as one of the worst starting guards in the league the past few years. Plus, my own eyeballs. Livings cheats like a high school kid. When he is going to pull he lines up a yard deeper than everyone else. He routinely lost individual match-up's and his team made little or no effort to retain him. We over-evaluated him and we overpaid for him.

Costa and nagy were 1st yr players. But were they so horrible?
YESSSS. They were horrible. Bill Nagy was blown back into the backfield over and over again. Once Nagy was injured and teams started focusing on the next weakling Costa. Awful. Horrible. Sissies. You pick.

Leary will be very good mark my words for a few yrs.
Why? because Jerry says he's the most NFL ready player they looked at? because Jerry said they had a 3rd round grade on him? He was undrafted and is a rookie. Why or how is he any good yet? Teams passed on him multiple times. Hell, we passed on him 6 times from the 3rd round on and we drafted 2 players that other teams had UDFA grades on.

People who have posted with me over the yrs and theres quite a few here know im not a homer.
Dude, you're homering out of control lately. dbair and Hostile levels.

If that makes me a homer then fuck you and whoever sees it like that. ill homer it up all i want.
Aw yes, "fuck you"..the ultimate admission of defeat in any argument.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
im a homer because im not agreeing with all of you? Fuck hostile and fuck you too. If my views on the team arent approved by you or him. Im a fan of the cowboys not of peoples opinions. Theres plenty about this team i dont like. But theresnt plenty i love.

If my views of the team bother you i could give a damn less. Theyre my opinions.

Quote specific parts of my opinion like it means something and with a typical jerry knows nothing babble. Still doesnt mean shit.

In terms of Leary teams passed on him not because theres no talent but because of his condition. Colombo had the same kind of extensive injury and he had a solid career for Dallas. Plenty of teams wanted Leary after the draft and thats no secret. Im sure dallas had UDFA grades on players other teams took too. Whats your point?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was a story out there that Jerry was bidding against himself for Leary. Jerry is clearly head over heels over the undrafted and injured Leary. How many other GM's are out there gushing over one particular UDFA they signed?

Again with the Fuck You's, are you 12?

Top Bottom