jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Everlasting is killing it in this thread.

Everlasting is spouting off on topic he knows nothing about. This country was founded on Judeo-Christian doctrine and it made it the greatest country in the world until the atheist and non-believers started with their crap and the country started going down the toilet. For those that want proof of God, look around . It is crazy to think it is a big accident. This countrie's decline started when citizens became so arrogant that they think they are too smart to believe God. Scriptures predict this will happen. Science has just proved that the universe started just as the bible had said. Scientist has gerified it. Imagine that. For the non-believers , prove there is no God. You can't.

Reaction score
I'll never say there's not a creator in some shape or form. We had to have come from something, I suppose. But Christianity as with all religion is a man made story/fairy tail. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will read the bible and agree it's pure bs. It's like Lord of the Rings. A fairy tale. But you've been indoctrinated and it's a core belief you hold so you dismiss all logic.

Everlasting is schooling you guys and all you're doing is responding wit "nu-uh's!"

You're asking me to prove god is real? The god as you know him based on your fairy tale? Uh.... How about the fact that there's literally zero evidence he exists. Zero. Squaddush. Zip.

I don't have to time nor the inclination to attempt to "prove" anything to someone who can read the bible and thinks to myself "yep, seems legit!"

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Well Mid, many of the stories of the Old Testament are clearly stories to teach a lesson. These stories are mixed in with many historical events that did happen. I read an article a few days ago by a top scientist that stated that the universe was created in a very similar way as the bible describes. How did these people know that in ancient times? Is it a lucky guess? I doubt it. Many of the Old Testament stories are being verified by modern scientific digs. I think a man has to use what information that is given to him to him to improve himself and be a better man. That is my opinion.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I know the game you guys play. It’s boring and i’m not interested. You spend half your time trying to tell people what the bible is not saying.
Christianity shares its history with Judaism. That would make it about 4-8 thousand years old? Hinduism and Buddhism are older than Islam as well. Anyways 600 years is a long time for a religion to spread.

Oh stop, now you’re sounding like a religious nut.

You're not interested in hearing you're wrong. Your Laurel and Hardy hermeneutics are a product of un-inspired commentary and you're content to stick with the narrative that suits your desire. Have at it, but the bible says what the bible says.

You find yourself defending a false religion in order to reject the true God. This sort of delusion was already prophesied 2000 years ago...

I am a nut but it has nothing to with religion.

Reaction score
Everlasting is spouting off on topic he knows nothing about.

I spent most of my 20’s sitting in a church and studying the bible. I should have been out slaying pussy and having fun.

This country was founded on Judeo-Christian doctrine and it made it the greatest country in the world until the atheist and non-believers started with their crap and the country started going down the toilet.

Yea like Abraham Lincoln who said “The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession.”
-- Abraham Lincoln, quoted by Joseph Lewis in "Lincoln the Freethinker"

For those that want proof of God, look around. It is crazy to think it is a big accident.

God of the gaps argument. “I don’t know, therefore god must have did it.” There is an answer, we just don’t know it yet or we may never know it. Instead of answering the question, you are creating more questions...where did God come from?

prove there is no God. You can't.

The burden of proof falls on the one making the claim. You claim there is a god, you need to provide proof, not me. I don’t claim there is no god. I simply do not believe in any of the gods presented to me so far. Insufficient proof.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You find yourself defending a false religion in order to reject the true God.

I just think there are many similarities between religions. I do like Buddhism. I’ve never really gone deep into it, but maybe someday i will.

Reaction score
Well Mid, many of the stories of the Old Testament are clearly stories to teach a lesson. These stories are mixed in with many historical events that did happen.

Which stories are real? Noah’s Ark? Tower of Babel? Jonah and the Big Fish?

I read an article a few days ago by a top scientist that stated that the universe was created in a very similar way as the bible describes. How did these people know that in ancient times? Is it a lucky guess? I doubt it. Many of the Old Testament stories are being verified by modern scientific digs. I think a man has to use what information that is given to him to him to improve himself and be a better man. That is my opinion.

Which bible creation story? It does gives two different versions. The bible claims the earth was created in 7 days. Did a talking snake really screw mankind?

Last edited:

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Which stories are real? Noah’s Ark? Tower of Babel? Jonah and the Big Fish?

Which bible creation story? It does gives two different versions. The bible claims the earth was created in 7 days. Did a talking snake really screw mankind?
they used the scientific description in the Bible. You must have missed that while doing your extensive Bible studies.

Reaction score
Care to provide the article you read instead of citing some vague Scientist from the internet as proof?

Because, you know, I just read an article from a scientist that said "nu-uh."

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
When somebody compares Protestant Christians to Muslims, you can expect things to go South in a hurry. Only an atheist with no knowledge of history can think that the Protestants have been the cause of the of all the terror attacks to the extent that Islamic radicals have. Sharia law will wake people up after they see so many people stoned to dearh. Protestants don't do that crap and the comparison is BS.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll never say there's not a creator in some shape or form. We had to have come from something, I suppose. But Christianity as with all religion is a man made story/fairy tail. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will read the bible and agree it's pure bs. It's like Lord of the Rings. A fairy tale. But you've been indoctrinated and it's a core belief you hold so you dismiss all logic.

Everlasting is schooling you guys and all you're doing is responding wit "nu-uh's!"

You're asking me to prove god is real? The god as you know him based on your fairy tale? Uh.... How about the fact that there's literally zero evidence he exists. Zero. Squaddush. Zip.

I don't have to time nor the inclination to attempt to "prove" anything to someone who can read the bible and thinks to myself "yep, seems legit!"

Crushed It

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The proof is in the fruits of an ideology: Islam is still the only religion stoning people and throwing homos off of roofs and threatening non-believers.

Good point and I'm not sure why the argument still persists. I'm sure folks were burned at the stake, hung, etc in the name of various religions many years ago but at some point people and civilizations evolve. Just look at the countries around the world that practice Islam and tell me they're normal by today's civilized standards. I mean, heck, most of the idiots in this debate would have been hung or beheaded for some of the comments they made, even XXX and Middy because they're non-believers. Way to go defending animals who would still have you killed for your atheist views.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Good point and I'm not sure why the argument still persists. I'm sure folks were burned at the stake, hung, etc in the name of various religions many years ago but at some point people and civilizations evolve. Just look at the countries around the world that practice Islam and tell me they're normal by today's civilized standards. I mean, heck, most of the idiots in this debate would have been hung or beheaded for some of the comments they made, even XXX and Middy because they're non-believers. Way to go defending animals who would still have you killed for your atheist views.
Good points. There is not the first person on this board that the Muslims would spare. People in this country are blind to the fact that Muslims hate us all. The last poll I read that was taken concerning the number of US citizens that believe in in God showed that 95% believed in a higher being of some sort. This doesn't matter because Muslims want full belief in Allah, or you should be destroyed. If any of us made these comments in a Muslim country , we would be dead.

Reaction score
When somebody compares Protestant Christians to Muslims, you can expect things to go South in a hurry. Only an atheist with no knowledge of history can think that the Protestants have been the cause of the of all the terror attacks to the extent that Islamic radicals have. Sharia law will wake people up after they see so many people stoned to dearh. Protestants don't do that crap and the comparison is BS.

I was comparing Christian history with radical Islam. The Christian Crusaders killed thousands and massacred entire cities. The Old Testament is full of stories about “gods people” murdering and killing non-believers and those of other faiths. Thought i made those points clear?

Good points. There is not the first person on this board that the Muslims would spare. People in this country are blind to the fact that Muslims hate us all. The last poll I read that was taken concerning the number of US citizens that believe in in God showed that 95% believed in a higher being of some sort. This doesn't matter because Muslims want full belief in Allah, or you should be destroyed. If any of us made these comments in a Muslim country , we would be dead.

Which Muslims are you talking about? The ones in this country or the ones in the middle east? The Muslims in America are non-violent law abiding citizens. Sure its possible to have a few radicals hiding somewhere, just like Christianity had with David Koresh in Waco a few years ago. I have found that mentally disturbed/weak people tend to gravitate to religion, so it’s always possible.

If you are talking about Muslims in the middle east. Well i don’t have plans to visit there anytime soon so i should be ok, although i don’t understand why we invaded and occupied a country that didn’t have weapons of mass destruction and was not responsible for 9-11.

Anyways, we should be more worried about homegrown terrorists.

“Law enforcement agencies around the country have told us the threat from Muslim extremists is not as great as the threat from right-wing extremists,” said Dr. Kurzman, whose study is to be published by the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security and the Police Executive Research Forum.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=1

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have found that mentally disturbed/weak people tend to gravitate to religion, so it’s always possible.
LOL

This is rich.

You're such a more mentally stable/stronger person because you read a website or two dedicated to destroying the Bible and Christianity and bought everything they said.

Can you imagine the shitstorm you would bring down on this forum if I posted something this stereotypical and anecdotal about your race?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ton of FAIL in this thread. Cockshlong, Midstump and Everwrong. The usual suspects.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Muslims in America are non-violent law abiding citizens.

Which law do they abide by? Sharia law? They certainly don't abide by our laws. We must change things to suit their "religious freedom." Employers must provide them a private room to pray, we have to allow women to keep their burka's on when they go to take their driver's license photo, honor killings and Lord knows what else. It's fucking absurd.

Oh...edit. Just look at this thread and it's original article/post. This fucktard is following our law? He's taking complete advantage of the system and even their daughter is in on the charade. It's fucking disgusting. If they pulled this shit in Saudi Arabia or Iran, they'd be lashed a thousand times and hung by the rafters. Fuck them and the camel they rode in on.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was comparing Christian history with radical Islam. The Christian Crusaders killed thousands and massacred entire cities. The Old Testament is full of stories about “gods people” murdering and killing non-believers and those of other faiths. Thought i made those points clear?

Sure, compare something from thousands of years ago to these animals wiping out whole cultures and making people convert or they behead them.

Reaction score
LOL

This is rich.

You're such a more mentally stable/stronger person because you read a website or two dedicated to destroying the Bible and Christianity and bought everything they said.

Can you imagine the shitstorm you would bring down on this forum if I posted something this stereotypical and anecdotal about your race?

You took it out of context. Let me preface it by saying that i don’t think EVERY religious person is mentally disturbed or weak. Although religion does seem to feed and thrive off these type of people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom