Reaction score
I'm sure you guys remember I did my Pre-Training camp NFC power rankings, and I received a lot... I mean A LOT of positive feedback on that effort. Really felt as though you guys all agreed completely with my assessment. :errr

Moving on to the NFC... who do you all expect to be the best teams in that conference?

Same old story? Pats and Steelers?

Basically, I'm wanting to know who you guys think has the best chance to play us in the Super Bowl.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the AFC is really, really terrible now.

The only lock team in that conference is New England. Pitt is a mess. Denver depends entirely on Peyton coming back and being Peyton. The rest of the AFC west is garbage. Houston should be good again. Cincinnatti and Baltimore will battle it out for the north.

I'd go:

1. Pats
2. Cincy
3. Baltimore
4. Houston
5. Denver

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the AFC is really, really terrible now.

The only lock team in that conference is New England. Pitt is a mess. Denver depends entirely on Peyton coming back and being Peyton. The rest of the AFC west is garbage. Houston should be good again. Cincinnatti and Baltimore will battle it out for the north.

I'd go:

1. Pats
2. Cincy
3. Baltimore
4. Houston
5. Denver

Cincy sucks. Won't win 8 games. Afcs version of Carolina.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There will be a season.

Semin just wasn't reaching his potential here. Sucks to see him go but would be even worse to sign him to a huge deal and watch him disappear for months at a time and then the entire playoffs (except for last season when he showed up for a few games here and there). Blows that he went to a division rival though.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There will be a season.

Semin just wasn't reaching his potential here. Sucks to see him go but would be even worse to sign him to a huge deal and watch him disappear for months at a time and then the entire playoffs (except for last season when he showed up for a few games here and there). Blows that he went to a division rival though.

You haven't heard all the shit he's talking? Lol. Funny.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
afc is down......

I guess new england, baltimore and pittsburgh could be great teams.

the rest of the afc could be .500

houston and denver should waltz into the playoffs, but I dont think houston will.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Moving on to the NFC... who do you all expect to be the best teams in that conference?

Basically, I'm wanting to know who you guys think has the best chance to play us in the Super Bowl.

:confused

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The Pats defense will probably be awful again. The Stealers slipped alot last year and I expect them to slip even more this year.

Honestly I wouldnt be all that surprised if one or both of them missed the playoffs.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just hope whoever comes out of the AFC is good enough to beat the Giants or Eagles in the SB.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Oh, and if Peyton stays on the field, Denver will represent the AFC in the SB.

Top Bottom