ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's totally unworkable. But leaving that aside for a second, what about the ones already in your country, as a lot of these are?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm wondering what exactly it's going to take, how many senseless deaths, how much chaos, etc., before something is done about this shit?

It's just a thought, maybe coming from a jaded person who is quickly tiring of this kind of bullshit morphing into "the norm", but will our leaders and leaders around the world eventually give in to the thought that the only way to combat this shit, essentially, is to adopt the same rules of engagement as these barbaric scumbags?

This shit will come to a city near you eventually. You will eventually plan your family vacations and nights out on the town with your family with the nagging thought that you may encounter something like this. You might avoid New Years Eve in Time Square, or not visit a shopping Mall during the Holidays over the fear that it might be your and your families' last move.

I'd love to see Syria, and other terrorist havens completely wiped off the map, collateral damage be damned. These fucks don't give a shit about Women and Children. Their main objective is to take as much life as possible. I think it's time to fight fire with fire.

I'll drop the first bomb. On a school or hospital, name it. This Islamic Terror campaign has waged war on western civilization. The only way to defeat it, is to exterminate it completely. That means if they are willing to kill our women and children, we must be willing to kill their women and children.

Yes, it sounds harsh, but what exactly is the alternative? Become numb to it? Accept that this kind of thing is just going to continue?

Which country will be the first to take this threat serious and act appropriately?

France has had such a PC liberal view on things and look at what they are getting. They are easy targets.

These towel heads prey on easy prey. Hit them harder than they are capable of hitting you and they will go elsewhere. At least until they think they are big and strong enough to come back. Their goal is world domination and to bring the entire world under Islam. They will always be a problem.

The only way to rid the world of this crap is to wipe them out. Or at the very least, make it public knowledge that anything any muslim does to take life, any part of the muslim world is a fair target and they will suffer loss 10 x's what they dished out.

But the world is in this fantasy and delusion that we all need to come together. It will NEVER happen. The goat humpers dont want to come together. Its hard to know how many innocent lives will be lost before the world wakes up and abandons their grand delusions or unity and togetherness.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You fucking go hunt them down, that's what you do.

There is no way, NO WAY to coexist with these types of people. They exist for the sole purpose of making everyone be like them, or they want those people dead.

You tell the countries of the Middle East that here is your final warning. Eradicate this non sense or we will do it for you. And if you get in the way, well too fucking bad, you get dead too.

Exactly!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's totally unworkable. But leaving that aside for a second, what about the ones already in your country, as a lot of these are?

Its not unworkable. You send in the forces to whatever countries these guys are hiding at, if the country wont do it themselves. Our military can easily wipe the floor with this shitpile ideology if someone has the balls to pull the trigger on it.

Here in our country there is absolutely no question that we need a whole new level of observation and implanted sources within their communities and these mosques, just as people like congressmen Peter King suggest. We cant keep going on and on with this PC "we cant profile people" bullshit, otherwise more innocent people will be slaughtered.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There are something like two billion muslims on this planet. So just wipe them all out?

Come on, be serious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are something like two billion muslims on this planet. So just wipe them all out?

Come on, be serious.

No, wipe out the radicalized ones. The people within the Muslim world know where and who those people are, and have for years.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
France has had such a PC liberal view on things and look at what they are getting. They are easy targets.

These towel heads prey on easy prey. Hit them harder than they are capable of hitting you and they will go elsewhere. At least until they think they are big and strong enough to come back. Their goal is world domination and to bring the entire world under Islam. They will always be a problem.

The only way to rid the world of this crap is to wipe them out. Or at the very least, make it public knowledge that anything any muslim does to take life, any part of the muslim world is a fair target and they will suffer loss 10 x's what they dished out.

But the world is in this fantasy and delusion that we all need to come together. It will NEVER happen. The goat humpers dont want to come together. Its hard to know how many innocent lives will be lost before the world wakes up and abandons their grand delusions or unity and togetherness.
France has been fucking around in the Middle East forever

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's worked well in Afghanistan. And Iraq.

Clearly cant wipe some of them out and then pack up and leave, ala your man Obumma

Gotta go in there and get them all, and then have a plan afterward that wont be crapped all over by any other future Mooselum sympathizer President we have (hopefully never have another one)

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Clearly cant wipe some of them out and then pack up and leave, ala your man Obumma

Gotta go in there and get them all, and then have a plan afterward that wont be crapped all over by any other future Mooselum sympathizer President we have (hopefully never have another one)
lol

So naive. Like talking to a third grader. This has nothing to do with Obama really. I'm not sure why he is "my guy". I don't care for him

So suppose, in dbairs mythical world, you have a list of all the "bad guys". How long does it take to get them all? And, in the mean time, while you're trying to kill the bad guys, you're killing civilians and destroying a country's infrastructure with collateral damage all while camping an occupying force in your country.

Isn't that action going to radicalize more? Isn't that what has been going on in the Middle East since like the 1800s?

Drop all aid to them. Pull out completely. Trade with them. Let them have their country without foreign involvement. The radicals would disappear pretty quickly.

Not condoning their actions because they are horrible, but what would we do if a foreign country put a military in our country or overthrew our government?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
France has been fucking around in the Middle East forever

We have too.

They hate us. Half a century ago we didnt have these issues but now with world globalization, which is really big business expansion they hate us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol

So naive. Like talking to a third grader. This has nothing to do with Obama really. I'm not sure why he is "my guy". I don't care for him

So suppose, in dbairs mythical world, you have a list of all the "bad guys". How long does it take to get them all? And, in the mean time, while you're trying to kill the bad guys, you're killing civilians and destroying a country's infrastructure with collateral damage all while camping an occupying force in your country.

Isn't that action going to radicalize more? Isn't that what has been going on in the Middle East since like the 1800s?

Drop all aid to them. Pull out completely. Trade with them. Let them have their country without foreign involvement. The radicals would disappear pretty quickly.

Not condoning their actions because they are horrible, but what would we do if a foreign country put a military in our country or overthrew our government?

Yep. Almost pure liberal response here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We have too.

They hate us. Half a century ago we didnt have these issues but now with world globalization, which is really big business expansion they hate us.

They didn't start hating us or the rest of the world a half century ago. They've had the same marching orders from Allah for quite some time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

That will never happen. Our corporate sponsored government will never do that.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
They didn't start hating us or the rest of the world a half century ago. They've had the same marching orders from Allah for quite some time.

But its ramped up now. It was inevitable because of their belief system.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Yep. Almost pure liberal response here.

Isn't a conservative mantra small government? Fiscal conservatism?

Those wars will cost $4-6 TRILLION when all said and done. For what exactly?

And I noticed you couldn't really rebut it...except at a third grade level.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I agree with this but countries (ie: in Europe, Russia, China, etc.) step into the void and trade with them in our absence. Folks have to realize this is a world wide problem and now Europe is paying for their ignorance. And, if you haven't taken notice, our government is now opening doors to these countries like Iran. It's a failed policy.

Reaction score
I don't know how practical this is or what the logistics are, and maybe this isn't PC logic, but I'd do something like this:

- stop getting oil from the Middle East entirely. Encourage allies to as well. Drill in Alaska or off our coast while looking for alternate energy sources for the future.
- close our border completely from the terrorist haven countries, and citizens of those countries.
- deport those American citizens currently on our terror or FBI or whatever watch list we have.
- realize that sure, multiculturalism is good in principle, but that not all cultures are created equal and not all cultures and belief systems can co-exist.

Probably more stuff to but I have to go to the airport.

Top Bottom