Reaction score
I've posted that on this forum before and I've watched it countless times. What an amazing trade, what amazing foresight Jimmy had, what a great time to be a Cowboys fan. I miss that era.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nothing and I mean nothing, burns my ass more than the douche bags at the Zone who dont want to give Jimmy his due of being the brains of the operation in the 90's. Bob Ackles was a big help too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bob Ackles was a big help too.

IIRC, he was one of those fired by jeri and at the table when the infamous "no toast" took place. Jeri was obviously too tone deaf and liquored up to realize people he fired may not be that fired up and about toasting his sorry ass

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
can't really blame the media for knocking the trade. they had no idea that draft picks were assigned to those mediocre players.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol, that clip has to be on high speed, every player looks like they're an olympic sprinter

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Herschel was such a badass. Shame he wasted his prime in the USFL.

He really was. I remember being so stoked when we drafted him and the USFL folded. I remember Landry just being in awe of what a talent he was after he arrived, including the before unknown amazing receiving skills he had.

Top Bottom