Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Say what you all want, but this pick was a head scratcher and I'm all for drafting QB's. But you don't sign a QB to big money then draft one top 10 unless you really think he's "it." And if you think he's "it" and you're picking top 10, then why not save the money and just draft the QB?

I could see if if Cousins was two years or more into his 4 year contract. But the first year? You either pay Cousins and play Penix or Penix sits for a few years. Neither one of those options is appealing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent list, would love to land two or three of these guys for sure.

The prevailing opinion is the Cowboys completely removed JPJ from their draft board.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Per Bobby Belt, Brugler and Broaddus:

Some names I think are worth watching today: Jonathon Brooks Blake Corum Dominick Puni Edgerrin Cooper Junior Colson Trevin Wallace

Just saw Dane's day 2 mock as well, he had Brooks, Wallace & Puni-3 off that list, they know something.

Also, heard Broaddus name drop Puni's name this morning as a player to watch.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holy hell, three teams could have made their picks on the time it took Darrell Green to announce that pick...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sonofabitch. I was really hoping Brooks would slide down to Dallas...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No running back tonight. It looks like we're reallly going into a season with Rico and Royce Freeman. Idjits.

Top Bottom