Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
never thought terrion arnold would be there for DAL , and they traded out

but their scouts liked guyton for a long time , not sure why they didnt bring him in for a 30 visit , maybe as to not tell other teams they liked him as much as they did ?

getting another 3rd rounder is cool , still should be plenty of players there. i'd still like them to trade into the 4th

jerry running his mouth about how much he loves the RB , best interview ever , im already preparing myself for taking a RB in the 2nd round , then DAL signing zeke for "guidance" and "leadership". cant wait baby !!!

I can't complain too much seeing that they picked up a 3rd rounder int he trade but you always get this feeling liek Jerry will still fuck it up and the trade will be nulified.

The second round is always a crap shoot with this team and we just need to see what player is gimpy and that'll entice Jerry.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't complain too much seeing that they picked up a 3rd rounder int he trade but you always get this feeling liek Jerry will still fuck it up and the trade will be nulified.

The second round is always a crap shoot with this team and we just need to see what player is gimpy and that'll entice Jerry.
yup and its probably gonna be the RB from texas who wont be ready to return from blowing out his ACL until after training camp starts

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
yup and its probably gonna be the RB from texas who wont be ready to return from blowing out his ACL until after training camp starts
Could def end up being true, but publicly they are saying he is way ahead of schedule and will be ready for start of camp

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jerry running his mouth about how much he loves the RB , best interview ever , im already preparing myself for taking a RB in the 2nd round , then DAL signing zeke for "guidance" and "leadership". cant wait baby !!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eatman just reported the Cowboys are signing two former probowl veterans in he next 7-10 days. Zeke is obviously one of them. Wonder who the other is. Maybe Gilmore?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kiper actually had him at 22 on his big board until the weekend.

Overall, his final consensus ranking was 28

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Summary of Broaddus/Voch Lombardi podcast:

Quick Summary:

-Broaddus has people telling him that Cowboys love Brooks, others say they view him more as a 3rd rd prospect. Could be a smoke screen. Did say they like Ray Davis.
-Don't be surprised if they draft a Guard as they want to prepare for Zach Martin's eventual departure, maybe a Guard who can play Center: Beebe, Puni were mentioned.
-Doesn't appear DT is in the cards on day 2, but like maybe looking at taking a WR at 87.
-All their linebacker 30 visit prospect are all still on the board.

JPJ reportedly struggled with the whiteboard during his visit, that he may not have the intelligence that the position requires. Mentioned how Biaz had struggles with this early in his career, where Frederick was excellent at it. We heard this type of thing with JPJ's scouting report from McGinn.

Top Bottom